The Park Navi Mumbai
$48
$50
$47
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Navi Mumbai(Navi Mumbai)
$97
$81
$66
$101
Travelocity
$69
$53
Agoda.com
Hotel Grande 51(Navi Mumbai)
$51
$46
Priceline
$104
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscbd belapurrooms are spaciousstar propertypool sidevalue for moneybusiness tripawesome foodbirthday partybuffet spreadget togethervisited this hotelfood quality ispleasant stayroom service isf bexcellent hotelhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2010

This was not my first time stay at "THE PARK, NAVI MUMBAI". It was the first time i booked through cleartrip.com for the room though. I was on a business trip. I had booked for a day (25th 1200 Noon to 26th 12 noon).
The cause of my frustration was on two counts. I will give the details one by one.
I would rate the hotel "EXTREMELY GOOD" except for the business centre. I wanted to take a few prints on my company letterhead and asked for the same at the reception. I was taken to the business centre and it took more than an hour even with assitance from two of the staff. The PCs were so slow, the printers were not working properly. I almost gave up and was ready to go for handwritten letters. Please be prepared for lousy business centre at this hotel.
This is related both to "THE PARK" and www.cleartrip.com.
As mentioned earlier, i had booked through the site for a day and after the frustrating experience in the morning of 26th at the business centre, i came back to the hotel @ 1230 hrs and asked for an extension of the room since i had to stay back. I was told that since the booking was done thru the site, i had to do the extension also at the site. When i logged on to the site i was not able to extend since it was past noon and booking was only possible for the next day.
When i asked the hotel to extend, they said they can only extend at a higher rate than which was offered by cleartrip and on top of it, i was told that i have to log on to www.thepark.com and do so. Good thing was the front office manager was very helpful and was trying to help out.
But overall it was a very frustrating experience. I checked out and stayed with a friend of mine before coming back to Goa on 27th afternoon.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
The_Park_NM_, Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

At the outset please let me thank you for your valuable feedback and apologise for the inconvenience caused during your recent stay with us.
I sincerely hope you will provide us with the opportunity to welcome you back at the hotel and showcase true The Park hospitality.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2010

If you want to enjoy differemt Cuisines Options in a single plate... Zest is the place you need to be. Zest is the restaurant of The Park which serves you delicious options right from Indian,Italian,Mexican and others. The rate is on an average Rs. 750 per person but food is really worth the rate. You will love to enjoy the pool side tables where hot kebabs are served. I would surely like to recommend this hotel to my fellow friends.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is delight to note you had a comfortable stay at The Park Navi Mumbai and team here took good care of you.

Will share your encouraging feedback with the team and will motivate the team to serve better. We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you again at The Park Navi Mumbai.

Best regards

Reviewed January 30, 2010

date;22 january
we had gone for some business meeting in the park hotel.
we were astonished to have a very superb lunch in the hotel after our business meeting.menu was very exhaustive,lot many preparations,that too were very tasty.excellent lunch had after many months.
A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Best regards

Reviewed October 17, 2009

Reasonable charges for a nice accomodation. Not too far from the crowds of mumbai, one can get a fair deal with this hotel. Necessary rooms with pick up from airport adds value. We opted to have food in the restaurants in the vicinity. A good value for money

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
The_Park_NM_, Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Season's Greetings!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It is a delight to note you had some great time at The Park Navi Mumbai.
Your feedback is truly encouraging and will motivate the team to serve better. We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you again at The Park Navi Mumbai.

Best regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 30, 2009

The first thing that strikes you is the distance of this hotel from the railway station and airport. I agree with other reviewers who have said the same thing.

I was given room 101 at first but on the third night I realised that it shared a wall with the kitchen, when the sound of vessels falling woke me up at 2:30 am at night. My room was subsequently changed after I brought the same to the notice of the management.

The banquet halls are located on the first floor, so try to get a room on the second floor or above. Gatherings at the banquet halls continue late into the night and can be a nuisance.

I found the buffet spreads to be very good.

Beware of using the swimming pool because of the sharp edged tiles.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank WanderingIndian