The Park Navi Mumbai
  • Restaurant
$71
$69
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Navi Mumbai(Navi Mumbai)
$76
$56
Priceline
$54
$87
All reviewscbd belapurrooms are spaciousstar propertypool sidevalue for moneybusiness tripawesome foodbirthday partybuffet spreadget togethervisited this hotelfood quality ispleasant stayroom service isf bexcellent hotelhotel staff
Reviewed August 17, 2014

It was a business trip to Navi Mumbai and first time stayed at The Park. I found the hotel location is very convenient, very warm and friendly staff, neat and clean areas and room. The buffet during breakfast and dinner also has a good spread.
I had invited my friends at the bar and I find the place live with good music and decor. The staff also took care of us and we had good time.
The pool area need to be redone as it is getting older. I was also met by the hotel GM on departure who took my feedback, I find it great initiative. Will definitely come back here again.

Room Tip: Take room which is pool facing.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
The_Park_NM_, Director Operations at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park,Navi Mumbai and your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and experience at our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Navi Mumbai

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Based on my prior stay experience at this hotel a few years ago; I had made this booking even though one of my friends and well wishers had cautioned me stating that very recently this hotel experience has been poor and bad with a few known to her... still I went ahead with booking this hotel & lo' - this turned out to be true !!! Horrible and terrible adjectives would not be enough to express my experience this time at The Park Navi Mumbai... my reservation request sent across by mail and also discussed over telecon with one Ms. Smita of reservations did not get a response in spite of 24 hours later. Moreover upon check-in too; the front desk was inefficient and incapable to offer me the room as being sought for and when asked for connecting me to the superior manager; they refused stating all of them are on leave and they are forbidden from sharing their mobile numbers. Next can you imagine being served a soup which is cold and a masala tea which is watery with no traces of milk at all !!! Forgetting all these; later on the room AC was not functioning properly and it was more like staying inside an oven !!! All that I got as a response from any and all@this so called 5 star category hotel is Sorry Sir Just Give Them One More Chance !!! is this not a pathetic statement to hear that too from senior managers holding responsible positions at a 5 star category hotel !!! Anyway this review is just a caution to all those who might have stayed long back at this hotel and may consider to stay again here BUT NEVER EVER MUST TAKE SUCH A BIG RISK !!! I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Navi Mumbai even though maybe other locations of The Park maybe or rather is much more professional and hospitable too...

Room Tip: never ever choose this hotel unless and until you are willing to risk yourself for the worst ever food quality and malfunctioning rooms with stuffy lobby too !!!
3  Thank narayananram
The_Park_NM_, Director Operations at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

At the very onset we regret that you had an unpleasant stay with us.

We would like to assure you that every possible measure will be taken to ensure that such instances are not allowed to repeat themselves.

We were happy to meet you on your visit again to the hotel a day after. We hope that you had a pleasant stay then and look forward to welcoming you again at The Park Navi Mumbai !!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The rooms are pleasant and functional. The restaurant is worthwhile, and the service is ever present. The gym can be a worry with the ever present power failures while using the treadmill. Rooms on the top floor should be avoided due to some water damage

Room Tip: Rooms on the expressway side have a view but some freeway noise

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Park, Navi Mumbai and and for your feedback.

We have taken note of your concerns and are working towards improving the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park , Navi Mumbai

Reviewed August 14, 2014

to say about this this has a good ambience and good structure. the rooms really pretty good and comfortable. the service given by this hotel is really awesome on the whole this is really appropriate to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Aveen t

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your stay and your valuable feedback.

We are glad that you had an overall pleasing experience. Your comments regarding the hotel , the ambiance, the rooms and service is very encouraging .

We thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

This was my first stay at the Park. Had booked a Deluxe room a day in advance, which was not ready even after the check-in time. Was delightfully given an upgrade to Luxury. However, upon request for extension of stay by 1 day, front office changed the room to Deluxe, even though Luxury was still free the same day. Why the hassle ? Its fair to do so, but not a good etiquette.
Breakfast Buffet included with the Room was below average. Especially considering when I paid for a visitor's buffet, it was charged at INR 600 + taxes. Which is exorbitant considering the poor variety.
The hotel does not have a business self-services room, so getting a printout, was a 2 hour hassle.

Wi-fi is decent however. Minibar was not stocked. Toilet was not flushed when we entered the supposedly fresh room.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback.

We regret for the inconvenience and assure concerns raised will be addressed.

Look forward to welcome you again at The Park Navi Mumbai.

Best regards,