“Had Always Liked the Food in this Hotel”

The Park Navi Mumbai
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Had Always Liked the Food in this Hotel”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had been staying in The Park hotel since 2012 and this is my 6th visit to this hotel and had always liked the food that was prepared in their West1 Reastaurant. I cannot stop praising the Chef Gurmeet as he is one the best chef that I have met and have tasted his wonder ful prepartion of Indian / Awadi speciality.

He was at his best during this stay of mine from 23rd June until 27th June, where there was a week of celebration where Gurmeet had prepared variety of dishes that were once upon a time prepared with the Maharaja's and Nawabs of India. It was the chef privelages that he had experienced to work under these Nawabs kitchen and had mastered the delicacy.

I enjoyed staying in this hotel and was treated as one of the top client. Mr Swarup Datta MD, Divya Amla, Laxmi and Kritika had been nice and had warm service level. Not forgetting the team at front office and thre wonder people in the restauarant who served theor customer with 'A' class service and treated every guest as their house member.

I will be coming to this hotel only to meet Gurmeet and his staff and of course the food, want to taste every bit of it.

Room Tip: Do not forget to get the best taste from West1 Restaurant and to meet Gurmeet. Take the pool side...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Park, Navi Mumbai . Your feedback is appreciated . We are glad that you had an overall pleasing experience at our hotel.

Your comments regarding our staff , dining services and especially the food are encouraging and much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park , Navi Mumbai !!

Swarup Datta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed at Park, Navi Mumbai for 3 days to conduct a residential conference.
I got a feeling that the local management of this particular unit treats corporate bookings from their head office as a 'substandard & taken for granted business'. - The reception did not have a proper rooming list (even after mailing the same twice to them), and the guests were made to wait with no show of concern from the dealing person. - Single occupancy rooms given to senior persons were below the category mentioned in the contract. - Eating the food in the 'special' buffet for the group, one felt that the food is not a part of the package and the management is doing a 'special' favour by offering food to residents!
All approaches to the local management yielded only one response - " Sir, we cannot do anything, every instruction has come from the sales team". Upon taking this up seriously with the sales manager, everything got corrected within a couple of hours!
Overall, although the property is a good one - good rooms with good conferencing facility, but local management shows no concern for customer satisfaction or customer orientation.

Room Tip: Studio rooms are very small & cramped.
1 Thank Rakesh S
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park,Navi Mumbai and for your feedback. Thank you for the positive comments regarding the rooms and conference facilities.

We have noted your concerns and are working towards improving the same.

Do provide us an opportunity to better your experience on your next stay and conference with us.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The quality of service was great. I stayed at their Luxury Garden View Room. The room was great without a doubt but the garden was not. I could hardly see it! The food was good. I loved the beef steak. Pasta was somewhat of a disappointment. I'd love to visit The Park group of hotels again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Park Navi Mumbai and for your valuable feedback.We are glad you had an over all pleasing experience at the hotel .

Thank you for you positive comments regarding the room , service and food.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Navi Mumbai

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Today the international tri series match was airing on Ten Cricket! But this and many more channels are not available. On requesting the reception and staff... they said that we are not authorised to show these channels!
These channels are shown in the bar but not in the room and staff membets tell to watch the match in the bar with whole family!
We had to go to another restaurant nearby and watch the match there!
Totally dissapointed!
Though the food and rooms are good. This hotel would be one of least prefered hotel by me!

• Stayed June 2013
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park,Navi and your valuable feedback. Your positive comments about the food and room are encouraging.

We very much regret that you were not able to view the international tri-series cricket matches.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to The Park,Navi Mumbai again...!!

New Delhi
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was my 3rd stay in 3 months and I write this review once again after my previous review which was about a very unsatisfactory stay. First things first and I must say what a paradigm shift in improvement, right from the gatekeeper to the front desk and all the way up to the room. Nice warm greeting accompanied by welcome drink and pleasant welcoming staff of the front desk Mr. Ajit Naryan who remembered my room and floor preferences and allotted me the room of my choice. I was offered to have my bag carried up to the room. The room was pleasantly decorated with ample in-room amenities and had a fruit bowl and a chocolate platter to pamper my tastebuds. Shortly after check-in I went down for dinner at the West 1 and greeted personally by the staff and the Chef Balvinder who surprisingly remembered my previous favourite of Murgh Chakori Kebabs ( a must try) and also suggested some other starters and main course. Right through the course of dinner I was frequently asked by the staff if I needed anything else. Later the next day was welcome back at West 1 by the morning staff namely Ms. Shrutika, Renu , Chef Ajit and the others. Met Chef Harmeet who was in his usual chirpy mood and dished out the best for me. Later in the evening at the Bamboo ( the Asian Restaurant) I was pleasantly greeted by Chef Vikram & Arun who presented me with the honour to try their brand new menu offerings which they had not still opened for the public. All through the course of the dinner Arun and Chef Vikram ensured that I relish the fantastic dishes he specially cooked in for me. The taste was not only authentic but also was of the right serving and temperature. I would recommend everyone to try having one of their meals here. Mr. Biswaroop Ghosh whose the IT head of this hotel ensured there was seamless wireless connectivity with full signal strength to my room and also made it possible to have my laptop and phone both having simultaneous connections to the internet. Now last but not the least, the entire credit of this magnanimous change is Ms. Divya Amla the Assistant Manager of this property who not only reviewed my previous feedback seriously but also worked on it simultaneously to ensure that I had an experience so great that it would surely wipe off the previous unsavoury one in the recent past. She made efforts to ensure that my stay and over all experience be the best above the rest. Just a piece of constructive feedback now, I had used the fitness club during my stay this time and would request the staff to ensure the display monitors on the various equipment work. Probably due to cable TV transmission failure only of of the monitors was functioning and hence it was pretty monotonous to use the others which had a blanked out screen. Apart from that would kudos to the executive housekeeper too for ensuring the upkeep of my room and timely room service. I am looking forward to my next trip soon and hope the same level of service and quality of stay again. I wish the entire team of The Park a very best and hope they maintain the level of quality always.

Room Tip: Try the level 5 rooms facing the pool. The ones on the other side face the high way and would always...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MysticMinstrel
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you once again . Your detailed feedback and valuable comments are much appreciated.

We would like to inform you that the display monitors on the various fitness machines in Aquazone are now operational and you can enjoy your workouts there.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park,Navi Mumbai and assure you of our best services at all times.

Berkshire
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while working with a team in Mumbai. We found the staff to be always polite and very helpful. The food was excellent and plentiful. Breakfast was always a good start
To the day and everyone looked forward too coming back in the evening for a choice of either the hotel restaurant serving mainly Indian dishes or the Chinese restaurant where on some nights there was a buffet service. I have never seen so many lovely dishes at one time and it was difficult to avoid overheating. The room was clean and spacious and fresh flowers arrived each day. It was a difficult project we were on but the hotel was a welcome haven. I would certainly choose to return there if visiting Mumbai again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at The Park , Navi Mumbai and for your valuable comments .

Your feedback about our staff being friendly and helpful is much appreciated . Your positive comments regarding the room and food are encouraging.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park , Navi Mumbai.

Pune, India
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I use the hotel while transiting to Pune from Mumbai airport for an overnight halt
The staff in the coffee shop suffers from a white skin complex as foreigners get snacks with their beers but locals do not. Why ?
The room was noisy and I couldn't even sleep for an hour
The plumbing needs to be worked on as their is a pathetic water pressure for showering
I called to speak to the GM Mr Datta and left a msg with my contact details but never received a call back
Good property with an excellent location for Puneites passing thro' Mumbai Airport

• Stayed February 2013
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

We regret you had a less than pleasant stay at The Park,Navi Mumbai !!

We have noted your feedback regarding the restaurant staff , the shower pressure and noise in the room.

Your feedback has been shared with the concerned and will be reviewed.

Request to kindly send us your contact details on our email address - tpnm@theparkhotels.com , so that we can call you personally.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at The Park,Navi Mumbai!!