“Revisit the 3rd time in 3 Months and what an awesome change !!”

The Park Navi Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
New Delhi
“Revisit the 3rd time in 3 Months and what an awesome change !!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was my 3rd stay in 3 months and I write this review once again after my previous review which was about a very unsatisfactory stay. First things first and I must say what a paradigm shift in improvement, right from the gatekeeper to the front desk and all the way up to the room. Nice warm greeting accompanied by welcome drink and pleasant welcoming staff of the front desk Mr. Ajit Naryan who remembered my room and floor preferences and allotted me the room of my choice. I was offered to have my bag carried up to the room. The room was pleasantly decorated with ample in-room amenities and had a fruit bowl and a chocolate platter to pamper my tastebuds. Shortly after check-in I went down for dinner at the West 1 and greeted personally by the staff and the Chef Balvinder who surprisingly remembered my previous favourite of Murgh Chakori Kebabs ( a must try) and also suggested some other starters and main course. Right through the course of dinner I was frequently asked by the staff if I needed anything else. Later the next day was welcome back at West 1 by the morning staff namely Ms. Shrutika, Renu , Chef Ajit and the others. Met Chef Harmeet who was in his usual chirpy mood and dished out the best for me. Later in the evening at the Bamboo ( the Asian Restaurant) I was pleasantly greeted by Chef Vikram & Arun who presented me with the honour to try their brand new menu offerings which they had not still opened for the public. All through the course of the dinner Arun and Chef Vikram ensured that I relish the fantastic dishes he specially cooked in for me. The taste was not only authentic but also was of the right serving and temperature. I would recommend everyone to try having one of their meals here. Mr. Biswaroop Ghosh whose the IT head of this hotel ensured there was seamless wireless connectivity with full signal strength to my room and also made it possible to have my laptop and phone both having simultaneous connections to the internet. Now last but not the least, the entire credit of this magnanimous change is Ms. Divya Amla the Assistant Manager of this property who not only reviewed my previous feedback seriously but also worked on it simultaneously to ensure that I had an experience so great that it would surely wipe off the previous unsavoury one in the recent past. She made efforts to ensure that my stay and over all experience be the best above the rest. Just a piece of constructive feedback now, I had used the fitness club during my stay this time and would request the staff to ensure the display monitors on the various equipment work. Probably due to cable TV transmission failure only of of the monitors was functioning and hence it was pretty monotonous to use the others which had a blanked out screen. Apart from that would kudos to the executive housekeeper too for ensuring the upkeep of my room and timely room service. I am looking forward to my next trip soon and hope the same level of service and quality of stay again. I wish the entire team of The Park a very best and hope they maintain the level of quality always.

Room Tip: Try the level 5 rooms facing the pool. The ones on the other side face the high way and would always...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MysticMinstrel
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you once again . Your detailed feedback and valuable comments are much appreciated.

We would like to inform you that the display monitors on the various fitness machines in Aquazone are now operational and you can enjoy your workouts there.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park,Navi Mumbai and assure you of our best services at all times.

Swarup Datta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
Berkshire
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while working with a team in Mumbai. We found the staff to be always polite and very helpful. The food was excellent and plentiful. Breakfast was always a good start
To the day and everyone looked forward too coming back in the evening for a choice of either the hotel restaurant serving mainly Indian dishes or the Chinese restaurant where on some nights there was a buffet service. I have never seen so many lovely dishes at one time and it was difficult to avoid overheating. The room was clean and spacious and fresh flowers arrived each day. It was a difficult project we were on but the hotel was a welcome haven. I would certainly choose to return there if visiting Mumbai again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at The Park , Navi Mumbai and for your valuable comments .

Your feedback about our staff being friendly and helpful is much appreciated . Your positive comments regarding the room and food are encouraging.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park , Navi Mumbai.

Pune, India
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I use the hotel while transiting to Pune from Mumbai airport for an overnight halt
The staff in the coffee shop suffers from a white skin complex as foreigners get snacks with their beers but locals do not. Why ?
The room was noisy and I couldn't even sleep for an hour
The plumbing needs to be worked on as their is a pathetic water pressure for showering
I called to speak to the GM Mr Datta and left a msg with my contact details but never received a call back
Good property with an excellent location for Puneites passing thro' Mumbai Airport

• Stayed February 2013
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

We regret you had a less than pleasant stay at The Park,Navi Mumbai !!

We have noted your feedback regarding the restaurant staff , the shower pressure and noise in the room.

Your feedback has been shared with the concerned and will be reviewed.

Request to kindly send us your contact details on our email address - tpnm@theparkhotels.com , so that we can call you personally.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at The Park,Navi Mumbai!!

Worksop, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here recently when on business in India. Only reason for staying here was location close to customer office. The hotel was OK but a little shabby and really quite expensive for this standard of hotel. My room was very noisy due to traffic outside, the AC also rather noisy but I managed without it in March. On a positive side the bar and restaurant was fine with a good selection of drinks and food including western 'fish and chips' but all a little bit expensive.
I would stay again if I had to but may look for other hotels in the area first.

Room Tip: Ask for room furthest away from the road.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay and your valuable feedback.

Your feedback regarding the bar and restaurants is very much appreciated. We have noted your observations regarding the noise due to traffic , the AC being noisy and cleanliness

We assure you that these concerns will be addressed and reviewed.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Park,Navi Mumbai !!

Somerset UK
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This doesn’t have a lot going for it, unless you want to be located here. It’s like a throwback to the 1970’s in style, some might call this chic, I’d say old fashioned. The rooms are the same, very tired. There doesn’t seem to be anywhere to walk to from the hotel, so you’re stuck. Like an earlier reviewer they lost a pre paid booking we had, but the travel agent in the UK fixed that so we didn't have to pay twice. The pool area is nice, the restaurants not so nice, but not horrible.

The journey from Mumbai and/or Mumbai airport is like a trip through a film set for Slumdog, fascinating but it took for ages. That was my fault I didn’t study the map well enough to know exactly where Navi Mumbai is in relation to our business meetings in downtown Mumbai.

We'd probably give this hotel a wide berth.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Park, Navi Mumbai. Your feedback is appreciated.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused at the time of check in . Thank you for the feedback regarding the pool area.

We once again thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Bangalore
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel when I flew from Bangalore for a road trip along the beaches of Maharsahtra. Stayed one night. A design hotel brand like The Park should not let their property go to shambles. It would have been a great hotel at some point. The maintenance has been poor with stained toilets and broken WC. I expected a Terence Conran designed park like in Bangalore and got a large room that was barely clean with a good bed. That is about it.

I need to mention that my room service sandwiches arrived soggy. I felt rather sad for the friendly staff trying to make my stay as good as they can.

Also the elevator moves like a crazy ball and sounds like a medieval guillotine. Skip!

Room Tip: Really? I would not choose this hotel if I need to be in Navi Mumbai. This is way off with nothing n...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shivaviswa
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay and valuable feedback . We regret you were not satisfied with your stay at the hotel.

Your feedback has been noted and we are working towards improving the same.

Do provide us an opportunity to better your experience on your next stay with us.

Chennai
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Worst experience ever reservation was not made due to some error in the system from the hotel side ...when i showed the voucher they agreed to give a room but asked me to pay so i ended up paying twice which was refunded at the end of ma stay......room was not ready at 4pm...room was facing the highway full night there was honking and traffic noise wen asked for a room move was told that they are sold out...rubbish my neighbor got a room move in front of my face as he was VIP

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Guest ,

At the very onset we regret that you had an unpleasant stay with us. We would like to assure you that every possible measure will be taken to ensure that such instances are not allowed to repeat themselves.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Hotels.

General Manager.