The Park Navi Mumbai
$82
$69
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
Ramada Navi Mumbai(Navi Mumbai)
$84
$68
$66
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Yogi Midtown(Navi Mumbai)
$71
$51
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscbd belapurrooms are spaciousstar propertypool sidevalue for moneybusiness tripawesome foodbirthday partybuffet spreadget togethervisited this hotelfood quality ispleasant stayroom service isf bexcellent hotelhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed at the park, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai during 19-23 Nov, 2012. Rooms are spacious, yummy food (break fast as well as dinner), view towards the Pune high way (hill view) is amazing!

It's a traditional architecture & I almost felt like a hostel room (from outside of the room). In other words, it's an old building and staff members are taking it easy in terms of service.

Room Tip: Look for room facing Pune Highway (hill view).
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and your valuable feedback. Your feedback about the rooms , food and location is much appreciated. We have noted your concerns regarding the building and the service staff and are working towards improving the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park,Navi Mumbai .

General Manager.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my family for a couple of days while we were scouting for schools for our kids in Navi Mumbai.

The property is well-located and easily accessible from the highway and from Palm Beach Road.

The hotel staff is warm and attentive. As you enter, the lobby seems pretty narrow for a big hotel. And the elevators are really sports coupe sized, with space for maximum 3 or 4 adults, breathing down each other's necks.

We checked-in late and I quickly ran to order some food as it was 2345 hrs. and I wanted to order some food outside the mid-night menu.

I somehow convinced the person from the In Room Dining to help me with a Tom Yum Soup and I can assure you, what I received that night was anything but Tom Yum Soup. It was just some hot sour flavoured water with big chunks of boiled chicken tossed in. I did not have a heart to argue on what a Tom Yum Soup is supposed to taste like and thus gulped it down, without a complaint.

I left the food tray outside my door and next day morning at around 9 I noticed that not only was my plate picked up from outside my door but even the room next door had their curry-coated plates and cutlery resting uneasily outside their door.

We had asked for an extra bed as we have a 10 year old child and were disappointed to note that instead a mattress a quilt was used on the hard bed. Thankfully, the same was replaced with a proper mattress the next night.

The breakfast is well laid out and tasty.

The room we were in was very large but not a very warm and plush...it was early January and we always felt the air in the room was nippy. I think the room needs some plushing up.

The property needs a make over as the room layout is very hostel-like or maybe too radical for my taste. The service levels need to be addressed and this could be another great property for The Park Group.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Park,Navi Mumbai . Your feedback is appreciated. Your positive comments about our location and staff being warm and attentive is encouraging .

We have taken note of your concerns and assure you every possible effort will be made to ensure that your feedback will be investigated and work towards improving the same.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Park, Navi Mumbai soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

With a reasonable level of comfort I checked in the Hotel. Entered the Deluxe room and Aircon reported NOT working and heating instead of cooling. It took about 20 minutes to realize and moment I decided to stretch my VIRAL Fever affected body, I had to call the AC mechanic. He came in and said needs to change FILTER. Took 15 minutes. Serially I switched on a TV Set post completion of the task of Aircon -I found the set top Box did not have a remote When I asked - guy comes in again and states - HE HAS NO REMOTE. But can replace the set top Box = Perfect I said as I had made up my mind to watch the TV definitely. So it took another 15 minutes to resolve.
All well, and desired to go to the Bath room - Bath room had a bad smell. Decided no more complaints as had to stay only one night.

I had heard the praise of BAR in Trip Advisor. And Hotel was also well reviewed as positive. The BAR was under renovation and NO SERVICE there. Trip ADVISOR made me wonder - it was to TRAP advise !

The food was just OK - Poor service. Very and awfully expensive And NO VALUE FOR MONEY/

Last time here for me. Country Inn in Mahape (* yet to start but always +ve services at other place) or RAMADA is recommended.
I will AVOID this property in preference to stay on a Rail platform !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MADHUKAR K
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Guest ,

Thank you indeed for sharing your experience with us and providing us with the detailed feedback pertaining to your stay.

Please accept our humble apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. The entire experience, as elucidated by you, has resulted in a negative experience.

We have particularly noted your feedback regarding the aircon , the TV and the bathroom. The same has been shared with the respective teams and the necessary actions being taken.

Do provide us an opportunity to better your experience on your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My trip to Mumbai took me to the Park once again. Not much has changed since my last visit but I was told that there was some progress in respect of the airport that was to come up nearby. I was given a room on the 1st floor and after being disturbed by noise from a wedding taking place in one of the banquets, I was given a room on the 3rd floor.
The rooms on the 3rd floor are a lot better than the ones on the 1st floor.
The food was good albeit pricey. The buffet spread was very good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WanderingIndian
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Park,Navi Mumbai .Your feedback is appreciated.We are glad that you had an overall pleasing experience at our hotel. Your positive comment about our food is encouraging.We sincerely apologize for noise disturbance caused during your stay .

We once again thank you for your patronage and would love to see you again at The Park ,Navi Mumbai

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Had a horribly pathetic experience!

Firstly, the hotel looks nothing close to a five star! It needs to be maintained! The paint is pealing off, the sofas are worn off...

The staff have little or no courtesy, no idea of customer relationships, absolutely no clue about keeping up commitments, they are unaware and confused of the terms and conditions!

We had (well in advance!) organized a party for Christmas day, paid a hefty advance, sent invites to our guests, and then Park calls up on the 23rd evening, and informs us that they have revised (doubled) the rates and no longer willing to rent us the banquet hall!

We also had a terrible experience getting back the refund!

Definitely, you don't expect us to recommend your hotel to anyone! But, we're surely going to see to it that our unfortunate experience is made known to all our friends and associates!

We were lucky enough to shift our delegates to Hotel Ibis, Navi Mumbai! That's a real five star! The people are the best asset at Ibis! Great ambience!

Park, you must shut down if you have absolutely no clue about valuing your guests, and keeping up to commitments!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lightsurfer19
parknavimumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

We regret that you had a less than pleasant experience at the hotel.

We have noted your feedback and are taking corrective action as required ensuring these issues do not occur again.

Kindly send us your contact details so that we can personally call on you to make amends, and restart the relationship that The Park Hotels share with all their guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Park, Navi Mumbai once again sometime soon!

With best regards,