“BBQ Nerul”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Good food, but the menu is the same for years now....requires a change else there will be nothing to look forward to going again

Reviewed November 23, 2013

The place has a nice ambience but average food the buffet is very stereotype and not too great. But the barbecue in itself is quite nice. But a strictly average place.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I will review this place only basis my experience with its buffet course as I haven't yet tried the a la carte menu.

Barbeque Nation stays true to its word (of mouth) of offering the finest unlimited buffet in the city. The starters are to die for. They range from mutton, chicken to prawn and ofcourse paneer, corn and mushrooms for the vegetarians.

The system of heating the kebabs right on your dining table is unique and keeps the food warm and fresh. However, the chicken kebabs were a bit chewy but I would pass it off as a one time as I have never heard complaints as such before.

The main course as would be with any buffet is average - good in taste but does not offer many options. The desserts are decent.

This is a place you visit with your friends and family atleast once in your stay here.

Please would request them to provide better birthday cakes for special occasions! the one we received was quite disastrous

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been to quite a few BBQ outlets and the one in Nerul is not the greatest. The food, the service is average and at 750 + per person (Without alcohol) I think there are many options around.
Not much to write about.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

was with my family last weekend. the ambiance is good no complaints with that.
the spread was acceptable.
the service was the worse there can ever exist for BQN standard. if its a franchise plz take it away, fire the manager, change the management do anything but save reputation.

the corn were not even served for 45 minutes. we noticed it being served in other section so asked for it, it took them another 45 minutes to bring it by then we started our main course.

saveral reminders to bring hamoos, finally we had to ask the chef to serve us the same, who did that immediately.

we had to ask for everything repeat times, not the BQn we are used to.

the other BQN are much better given a choice dont try this, its not the real experiance of their hospitality.