“comfortable stay and warm staff”

Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at royal tulip with my colleague for a week. We were more than comfortable in the hotel. The staff was very warm and went out of the way to help. We needed a couple of medicines and first aid which was provided within a fraction of time.

We had a room facing the hills.... very scenic!!

I wish you could improve the variety of food available for in room dining.

Good Job guys..!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
RoyalTulip, Front Office Manager at Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your valuable response about Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay and my team has exceeded your expectation in every way. Thank you once again for your words of appreciation for our team.

We look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have stayed at the Royal Tulip on two different occasions. Both times I had a similar experience. The rooms inside a quite nicely appointed, the internet was always working well, allowing work to be done from the room.

Do yourself a favor and ask for a room facing away from the highway. I could hear honking even with the windows closed at all hours - there does not seem to be good insulation in the walls or windows.

Breakfast in the restaurant was excellent, with great service. The room service was also very good.

The gym was very nice - one of the better hotel gyms I have seen. It had a couple bikes, tread mill, elliptical as well as free weights and a couple machines. Having the trainer in the gym was a bit awkward, but I am sure some find it useful.

Airport pickup and drop-off service is great and highly recommended. The BMW sedans are extremely comfortable and the driver was excellent each time.

It seems as of the last time I was there (Feb 2013) the site still cannot serve alcohol - the bar was dark the entire visit. There is also not a lot to do right in the area aside from a small mall for shopping.

The whole staff at the hotel go out of their way every time. I am glad to have access to such a hotel in Kharghar so I do not have to stay in Vashi anymore when coming to visit.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the highway!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sammybk

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in Feb.13 and it was a great experience. The staff is very friendly and the services are good.
Rooms are spacious compared to the general room size in Mumbai.
Bathrooms are on the hand very small. Overall a good hotel to stay for shorter duration and business people.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
RoyalTulip, Regional Director at Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Mr.Pratik Singh

Thank you very much for your kind comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at The Royal Tulip Luxury Hotels, Navi Mumbai, INDIA ( A part of Louvre Hotels Group headquartered in France which operates 1500 hotels in 50 Countries)

I am delighted to note that you found the Staff, service and environment have met with your expectations.

Thank you for having stayed with us, and we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to The Royal Tulip Luxury Hotels, Navi MUMBAI

Best Regards

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am spending two nights in this hotel and nothing is too much for them from the moment we checked in to our arrival in the room . The room on the 11th floor is lovely really 5 star it's the small touches that make the difference, the room is well furnished, spacious enough, and very well maintained with a classical feel, this hotel is in a remote area but taxis are cheap and it is on a train line taxi from airport approx 20 dollars.
open air swimming pool clean.
Complimentary drinks on check in, water and fruit in room, lots of freebies in room,
But the best thing is the staff they can not do enough for you always with a smile, any problems Ask for Rikta Chakladar.. Great hotel this is my first time in India would stay here again

Room Tip: room on a upper floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The interiors and exteriors of the hotel are so good that it gives enormous pleasure to my eyes, that's the first thing. And the second is the quality of the french food and other cuisines they offer was exceptional. The hotel has 97 rooms in all which provides a dream stay for travelling business men and uotside tourists. I recommend everyone to atleast visit once to enjoy yourselves..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank piyush_fulzele
RoyalTulip, Regional Director at Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your overwhelmingly generous review. The team and I are humbled at your praise.

All the team members especially Rikta Chakladar and the others who worked behind the scenes to make your stay memorable are delighted with your review.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed at this fabulous hotel in December 2012. The hotel arranged for my airport pick up in their BMW sedan. Isn't that a Rotal treat ?

The check-in was smooth. The room was moderately spacious, well furnished and well maintained. The classical feel of the room was a different touch. The bed was comfortable. The TV had a wide varierty of channels. A TV channel guide could have been helpful. The bathroom was a bit small, but the amenities were world class. I loved their "Anything" concept on their phone where you need to just dial one number for any services. This is a type of service which I also noticed in other branded chains. But here, they phrased it pretty "cool".

Coffee shop had a good ambience. Good service and good food. But the icing on the cake is their Speciality restaurant on the first floor. The food & service is much beyond compare. If you need a true Royal treatment one should dine at this restaurant. Special thanks to Vishal singh and his team.

Shall be returning to this hotel soon.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to learn that you were happy with our One touch dial service "Anything". At Royal tulip Luxury hotels, we strive to achieve a Dream stay for all our Esteemed guests. Thank you for your comments on our Food as well as our associates especialluy Vishal Singh.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed December 24, 2012

After opening of Royal Tulip in Kharghar we thought this was an opportunity to dine out with family in good restaurant in Kharghar, I had been to both Awadhi and Multi cuisine restaurant and came out disappointed. Though service is fair food quality needs much improvement. Though on my second visit to multi cuisine restaurant I made my displeasure known to staffs well. It seems hotel priorities are elsewhere, wants to cater tothe needs to guests staying in and not targeting revenue from restaurant’s dining business.
Manoj Pant

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mkpant
RoyalTulip, General Manager at Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your valuable response about Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai.

At the onset, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience, quality issue and staff decorum. We have taken corrective actions based on valuable feedbacks from discerning guests like you and have take strides towards creating positive experiences at the hotel be it rooms or any of our dining areas.

We have come a long way and have learnt to exists in the expectations of our guests and delivering it on time is our satisfaction. We assure you that it will not a despair and we look forward to your continuous patronage and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Nabendu Acharjee