Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
K Stars Hotel(Navi Mumbai)
View Hotel
OYO Rooms Vashi(Navi Mumbai)
Celebrations(Navi Mumbai)
Iris Suites(Navi Mumbai)
View Hotel
OYO 7581 Vashi(Navi Mumbai)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewszodiac restaurantvalue for moneyroof top swimming poolexcellent servicebusiness triproom servicebanquet hallthe hotel staffpalm beach roadmemorable staytake carebreakfast spreadspecial thanksfront officeexcellent staydecent hotelcoffee shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed with the property which was fantastic , amazing team of employees and every area of the hotel had brilliant people working but the thing which made my stay was the cleanliness of my room and up keep of the room. I would stay here again for sure.

1  Thank vivekbsingh
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for taking your valuable time out and sharing your views and valuable feedback with us.

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back and be of your service again in Fortune Select Exotica.

Front office Manager

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed in the Suite Room which was simply amazing. Lived upto the ITC standards.
The staff and organization. it was brilliant! Especially Gautam from the Executive reception.
Kudos to Mr. Vivek and his team.
Thanks for making my stay pleasurable!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent service, the employees are so service centered.Excellent hotel in terms of value for money staff is prompt in attending your needs , rooms are very good and spacious cleanliness of rooms is also good , the USP of this hotel is value for your money
Everything can be found around the hotel and most take no more than 20 mins to reach.

The room was value for money. The breakfast had a vast choice. If you want to have dinner in the hotel, the buffet is really a good option,cheap but with many food choice.
The room amenities are all replenished by housekeeping team time to time, in room dining menu is very well priced you get what you pay quality of food is excellent its small but adds to the charm of hotel if its cleaned most of their staff are highly professional, Overall quite satisfied with the hotel . Location is superb for leisure and business travelers.
Thank you for making my trip memorable.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The personnel in the hotels hospitality department are very professional and friendly.
The housekeeping always kept my room very tidy and clean plus very honest staff.
It's a pleasure to be in such a hotel wherein the staff makes your stay so comfortable.
They never had qualms about anything at odd hours too and was always greeted with a smile.

Good jobs guys in the hospitality and housekeeping department. Please keep it up. You are lovely assets to the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Amitmundra

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had a great stay with the hotel. Very pleasant stay. Nice staff very courteous and humble. Housekeeping was excellent at work, Clean and nice room.Hotel is Near to highway and major malls in navi mumbai that made me shopping easily and travel easily. Nice food selection in buffet, I really enjoyed it. My business trips turned into luxury trip. I would like to thanks the hotel staff who made my stay comfortable.

1  Thank Payal98