“Supreme Hospitality”

Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
“Supreme Hospitality”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

had recently booked a substantial number of rooms and the banquet halls in the hotel for a good two days.. and rather than the process of helping all relatives manage accommodation becoming hectic and stressful...with the fortune management it was an easy walk in the park...these people never go easy or loose on service .they made sure that every1 enjoys the say and the wedding to the maximum ..the food was simply fantastic ...Customer satisfaction is epitome for them ...must vist to make your ideal wedding dream come true !!! cheerzzzzz

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Suraj31
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, April 25, 2014

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for taking your valuable time out and sharing your views and valuable feedback with us.

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back and be of your service again in Fortune Select Exotica.

Vivek Pathiyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed April 24, 2014

What stands out in this hotel is the service inspite of running full. Exceptional service be it the breakfast table, guard at the swimming pool, speciality Sea food restaurant or the house keeping staff.
a feel good factor of having access to so many restaurants and facilities + the courtesy drop tops it all.
Good food, great location, excellent ambience a blend of natural setting with comfort of modern amenities.Value for money

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank sarangsav

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Fortune Select Exotica.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We attended the wedding on 18th to 20 April 2014. The Hospitality provided by the hotel management & staff was very good , and so was the room service.
The Quality of food and the Variety severed in Zodiac Restaurant was Excellent....The environment and the ambiance made a perfect combination for a family get together....we enjoyed the Swimming pool, and the Banquets and the Party was Rocking...The Choice of Food was Excellent...It was very hard to imagine getting hot food severed after midnight ...but we experienced a different hotel culture altogether .The rooms was very neat and the service was excellent...will definitely visit next time for my wedding anniversary.

Vinod & Anjali Agrawal

Room Tip: All rooms are good but the the Suit Room 311 is just too good a experiences..... for a perfect weddi...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back, we would love to create a memorable first wedding anniversary for you at Fortune Select Exotica.

Warm Regards,
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Had great pleasure staying at this hotel. The Hospitality is fantastic. Food was awesome. The suites are well maintained. Above all the staff members are very polite and warm. The Location is at the prime spot.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Had a pleasure in staying in Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai last weekend. Very clean, very quiet hotel, great ambiance ,staff is very polite, helpful and accommodating. Buffet is very nice. excellent service , Overall impression was very good. Would love to come again,

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, April 11, 2014

Indore, India
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed here for one night with my family due to wedding. place is superb in terms of hotel cleanliness and maintainance specially rooms are very clean and neat. best room services. special thanks to madam pratima for kind assistance. brekafst is good service bit needs to improve. only sad part no shopping area close by.....

Room Tip: corner rooms are good one
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I was attending the meeting organised by my bank. The problem faced is mosquitos. Pls fo the needful to eliminate any garbages nearby. The hotel is good and worth for businesses meetings. Nice staff and good ambience

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Sureendar K
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, March 21, 2014

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Whilst I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, may I also take this as an opportunity to request you to view this incident in isolation. Would certainly work with our Housekeeping and with our pest control team to ensure hygiene at all areas.

As I write to you, I am discussing the concern raised by you with my respective team members and would like to assure you that immediate corrective action will be taken.

I do hope you would be kind enough to give us another opportunity whereby we would like to display our hospitality at its best and win your confidence over again.

Myself and my team look forward in welcoming you back, hopefully in a not too distant future.