“Excellent place to stay”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Navi Mumbai, India
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been staying in Fortune Select Exotica for more than 5 months and I must say, it is one of the best hotel to stay in Navi Mumbai. They proved their excellence in service, food and in all the aspects a hotel should provide - Starting from the warm welcome with "Namastae" till the "Good bye".

Room Tip: Always chose a room on the south side since its very bright and gives a good view to the road side a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, November 15, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for taking your valuable time out and sharing your views and valuable feedback with us.

It is indeed a pleasure to know that your stay at Fortune Select Exotica was a memorable one.

Vivek Pathiyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I m extremely happy and would like to share with all for the service and care this hotel has given.The food was awesome and thanks for the care.you have been "Best in class and First in service".Keep it up.Thank you Fortune Exotica.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, November 3, 2013

Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I would rate this property excellent in terms of - location, interior & cleanliness. However all seems not okay when you expect the staff to respond to any thing - starting from remote not working to room service orders. At times phone were not answered and you keep on trying... That was real disgusting ... Also had a feel severely under staff in restaurant... have to wait for eternity to get "rotis".... I wont like to come back again here!

1 Thank Biswajitdev
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, October 27, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Whilst I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, may I also take this as an opportunity to request you to view this incident in isolation as this for sure are not the true reflections of the standards in service that we maintain at Fortune Select Exotica.

As I write to you, i am in the process of investigating the matter and would like to assure you that immediate corrective action will be taken to ensure non- occurrence of these issues bearing similar nature in the future.

I do hope you would be kind enough to give us another opportunity where by we would like to display our hospitality at its best and win your confidence over again.

Myself and my team look forward in welcoming you back, hopefully in a not too distant future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel itself is first class in terms of room quality, food and drink and cleanliness. What i object to is paying an extortionate price for internet access and then finding the service keeps dropping out! Trying to get work done (emails, searches) was a nightmare. And why oh why in this day and age do we have to sign up and pay extra for WiFi. Just include it in the basic room charge (yes I know it will be costed in) and let guests get on with it!
As for settling the bill, guess what, the card reading system wouldn't work, luckily I'd pre-authorised enough to cover the bill, but come on!
Don't think I'll be staying here again somehow.

1 Thank John A
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, October 20, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Petaluma, California
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was relocated from Bangalore to Mumbai due to job transfer and stayed in Fotune Select Exotica, Vashi, Navi Mumbai and I would say my stay was a memorable one. The hotel staff was very much supportive, knowledgeful, Polite & matured enough to handle our requests.

I would like to appreciate Mr. Lalit (Duty Manager) who supported & coordinated well to arrage a taxi and to coordinate with Airlines to check the flight departure (regarding delays, etc..) when my booked cab couldn't reach on time. Until I reach the Airport, he was coordinating with Airlines & with his taxi driver to see whether we are reaching the Airport on time or not. I also appreciate Mr. Kudan (from Front Desk) who responded well in that situation to work with his Duty Manager.

I personally thank Mr. Vivek Pathiyan who supported us very well in finding a house for us in Vashi & near by areas. Since we are new to Mumabi and going to stay in mumbai for few years, I needed to find a house and Mr.Vivek spoke to few people in his contants to find a house for us.

I also appreciate Prathima, Priyadarshini, Srikanth and few others who took care of us very well.

Regards
Maheswar Reddy

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I got this hotel booked as I was new to the city and found it very perfect for the stay. The service they provide is very good and the staff is very polite. The food quality is also very good and surely a place where you could stay, relax and enjoy your weekends also. A must visit hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, September 14, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your precious time out and giving us your valuable feedback.

It certainly gives me immense please to note that your experience with us during your recent visit was a memorable one and we look forward to have you stay with again hopefully in a not too distant future.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I happened to stay at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai during a recent trip to the city. The property is amazing to say the least and the rooms are well maintained. The cheerful and lively staff make up for any shortcomings ( not that there were many, except the views from the rooms - which again doesn't really matter now a days ).

The spread and quality of the buffet at Zodiac is truly an experience, while Navaratna is a must try for foodies like me.

Wish I could stay longer and experience more, but am sure I will return to this awesome hotel.

Room Tip: There are no rooms with a " view ", but every room is functional & that makes up for i...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo