“Great Food. Good location.”

Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Being a member of Fortune hotel chain, I've stayed in more than 8 different properties of Fortune and I must say Select Exotica is surely ranked in Top 3. I've stayed twice with this hotel & both times they upgraded me to the next category, which was really nice.
However, this time what I loved the most was FOOD had my dinner in one of the in-house restaurant - 'Nakshatra', a buffet affair, and I must say (at the price) it was the most enjoyable meals I've had in a long time. The breakfast was equally good with plenty of Veg & Non-veg options.
Staff, as always, was very courteous and rooms were comfortable and had adequate amenities.
Would surely appreciate complementary Wi-fi, as majority of travelers in Navi Mumbai are business related.
Overall a comfortable stay with great food.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, you might just get it ;-)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vikram B
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Mr. Batta,
Greetings from Fortune Select Exotica !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Navi Mumbai. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Fortune Select Exotica, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. The growth we've experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.
We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to maintain the same service standards.

There are newer reviews for Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai

Reviewed August 14, 2013

A very good Hotel which delivers on everything it promises. Nice and spacious rooms, Clean and tidy Bathrooms. There would be just two things that were not great if I were to find something

1. There would be no nice view I imagine from any side of the hotel, certainly it wasn't from my room - but its a Business Hotel so that is very very much acceptable

2. Internet is not great, it needs to improve a lot both in terms of speed and reliability, its not complimentary any way.

Room Tip: Rooms furthest from the lifts should be good, less disturbing
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for taking your valuable time out and sharing your views and valuable feedback with us.

It is indeed a pleasure to know that your stay at Fortune Select Exotica was a memorable one.

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Well, to begin with, I am a software consultant staying in this Hotel for more than an year with intermittent fly backs.
Being a Consultant I have stayed in many Hotels in various countries. I can say with full confidence that “FORTUNE SELECT EXOTICA” is the best of all the hotels I have stayed...Yes, there are no comments about the hotel’s infrastructure...I do have tons of complements...One word to describe the ambiance-”BRAVURA”. Stylish, classy and elegant! Instead of flaunting with dissipated decorations, it actually makes a person feel at home and well heeled!
Rooms are spacious, comfortable, neat and tidy, sanitary restrooms, comfortable furniture and very prompt housekeeping service make you feel at home.
Food is flawless and has a lot of choices to choose from. With well skilled chefs and highly courteous service, it is a pleasure to treat myself every morning...Bar, though small, it is very cosy and welcoming. Health Club has a very spacious gym with many branded workout machines under regular maintenance. Roof top swimming pool is good with unique experience. Of course SPA is under re-construction, and the business lounge cannot be passed unnoticed.
I rate this as “the best hotel” not just for its materialistic quality but also for its splendid hospitality. Front office is very efficient and perfect at making reservations without any confusion. The staffs are friendly, helpful and hard working; Fortune has an excellent team of staff. The General Manager and other Managers are doing a brilliant job in maintaining this panel and I really appreciate their swift action in fulfilling our needs.
Overall I had a Comfortable Stay, First-rate food and Unparalleled Service. Fortune Select Exotica is a real Home away from Home. I honestly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Valley view rooms are good and sunny
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

It is indeed a pleasure to know that you had a wonderful and great stay with us at Fortune Select Exotica.

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back hopefully in a not too distant future.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for many months during my work at Navi Mumbai.Good rooms,clean,wooden flooring,clean bathrooms,courteous staff.the best apart about the hotel is the sumptuous delicious breakfast-crispy dosais,vadais and soft idlies.Good continental breakfast-soft and healthy bread,juices,etc.Nearly eat b'fast for an hour till my cab picks me up at 10am.Good biryani at night which is liked by some of my international colleagues too.Secure surroundings,not very congested,can take evening walks.Nearby Inorbit Mall and other shopping centers.Good laundary shops nearby.Choose rooms hill facing.Overall good stay.

Room Tip: Dont take a room above entrance.Lot of noise at night during wedding parties as the banquet hall is...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Madam,
Greetings from Fortune Select Exotica !

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business for 1 night in July. Hotel is bright clean and very welcoming. Room was good size (601), think it was an upgrade, clean and comfortable, bathroom also good very clean everything you need--- usual smell from drains of course.
Best part of this hotel was the staff, especially the front desk guys, nothing too much for them to help.
Breakfast good, much as you'd expect, very nice massala dosa, plus usual selection of fruits, cereal eggs etc. I also ate the lunch buffet, which was OK if a bit unadventurous.
Downside? If you are booking a hotel in Navi you'll already know its miles from downtown Mumbai, but this is a reminder. Good location for the local Navi businesses (telecoms), but can be difficult to find if your cabbie not local.
Around £60 a night can't go wrong.

• Stayed: July 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back .

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed in this Hotel some time back, and had a great experience. Though it was only for 2 nights but greatly appreciate the warmth and the aura of the hotel.

The rooms were nice and so was the room service as very prompt. Something which i generally take notice on how each hotel react when you call them for room service. Great to find it was friendly and quick. additionally like the food as they suggested me some speciality and it was good too.

What more can you ask you have the pool in the roof and that was a great experience to have and refreshing to use after the long tiring day.

Overall it was after a long time felt like going to a hotel where it is mix of good feeling and comfort staying.

Room Tip: The corner room with the view i liked most because of the layout of the rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Avinash Sehrawat

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have to acknowledge the exec chef's swift action but when smelly chicken is served, you already have lost all your apetite. seems the supplier goofed up but where was quality control when stale chicken came into the kitchen. Add to it the gossip going on between the attenders at the restaurant, the food experience was not savory (quite unexpected at a fortune hotel). OF COURSE WE PAID FOR IT

The other unprofessional experience was with the travel desk. My colleague was arriving at the airport at midnight and I decided to get some sleep so arranged for a hotel pickup. at around 8.30 I got an sms with a chauffer number so I was happy. at 11.30 I decided to call the chauffer to find out where he was and to my utter shock he asked me "SIR PASSENGER KA NAAM KYA HEIN" I was furious and later found out that the service was outsourced to some non descript provider. The guest was struggling to spot a FORTUNE HOTEL placard but the driver was holding a hand written one. finally the guest arrived but I was utterly disappointed to see the cab too.
DISAPPOINTMENT DISAPPOINTMENT

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MREENAHL
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Whilst I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, may I also take this as an opportunity to request you to view this incident in isolation as this for sure are not the true reflections of the standards in service that we maintain at Fortune Select Exotica.

As I write to you, i am in the process of investigating the matter and would like to assure you that immediate corrective action will be taken to ensure non- occurance of these issues bearing similar nature in the future.

I do hope you would be kind enough to give us another opprotunity where by we would like to display our hospitality at its best and win your confidence over again.

Myself and my team look forward in welcoming you back, hopefully in a not too distant future.

Avinash Sehrawat