“ITC price ordinary experience”

Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have to acknowledge the exec chef's swift action but when smelly chicken is served, you already have lost all your apetite. seems the supplier goofed up but where was quality control when stale chicken came into the kitchen. Add to it the gossip going on between the attenders at the restaurant, the food experience was not savory (quite unexpected at a fortune hotel). OF COURSE WE PAID FOR IT

The other unprofessional experience was with the travel desk. My colleague was arriving at the airport at midnight and I decided to get some sleep so arranged for a hotel pickup. at around 8.30 I got an sms with a chauffer number so I was happy. at 11.30 I decided to call the chauffer to find out where he was and to my utter shock he asked me "SIR PASSENGER KA NAAM KYA HEIN" I was furious and later found out that the service was outsourced to some non descript provider. The guest was struggling to spot a FORTUNE HOTEL placard but the driver was holding a hand written one. finally the guest arrived but I was utterly disappointed to see the cab too.
DISAPPOINTMENT DISAPPOINTMENT

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MREENAHL
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Whilst I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, may I also take this as an opportunity to request you to view this incident in isolation as this for sure are not the true reflections of the standards in service that we maintain at Fortune Select Exotica.

As I write to you, i am in the process of investigating the matter and would like to assure you that immediate corrective action will be taken to ensure non- occurance of these issues bearing similar nature in the future.

I do hope you would be kind enough to give us another opprotunity where by we would like to display our hospitality at its best and win your confidence over again.

Myself and my team look forward in welcoming you back, hopefully in a not too distant future.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have stayed only for one night in room number 305 on 18.04.2013. I would like to thanks other reviewer for suggesting this hotel and I have found this hotel as per my expectation. Food is good - both dinner and breakfast, room was quiet, toilet was good. Could not use the Gym on sixth floor but had a quick look and it seems that the gym provides good options for both cardio and weight training.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

As I write to you, I have discussed the issue with the concerned department and like to assure you that immediate corrective action will be taken to ensure non- occurrence of these issues bearing similar nature in the future.

An error or a mistake always needs an opportunity for rectification, so myself and my team look forward in welcoming you back and be of your services.

Vivek Pathiyan

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed there recently to attend a business meeting. Rooms are very similar to the fortune hotel in Mysore. Reasonably good food. Helpful staff. Rooms are average size, but good toilets. Good conference facilities. Little away from the city so make sure you leave the hotel at least 90 minutes befire your check in time.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the wifi connection free.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed at the hotel during the weekend, they had upgraded to a corner room which was big and spacious. We had dinner at their Indian restaurant, the food and service was awesome. The staff is very helpful and always going out of there way to help you. Really enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love to stay in this place. I have stayed almost 2 weekends in a row. The hotel is a value for money. They serve great food at all time. The rooms are a little small when compared to other hotels, but that does not pull down the experience. The bathroom was spacious, they have a gym and a roof top swimming pool. In the evening the swimming pool is a great place to relax.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I take this opprotunity to thank you for taking your precious time out and giving us your valuable bfeedback.

It certainly gives me immense please to note that your experience with us during your recent visit was a memorable one and we look forward to have you stay with again hopefully in a not too distant future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed for 4 night at this Hotel and there is only very little positive things I can say about this Hotel. First the rooms , I had booked standard room and got room number 516 on arrival.
This room is totally worn down with broken marble in the bathroom to the point that its hazardous. There seem to have been some heavy water damage in this room and the paint is partially coming off the wall. The bathroom is so dirty that you don't want to step on the floor. The air condition when turned on is making lots of noise , but when you turn it off you still have the same noise just from the next room.
The furniture in the restaurant is extremely dirty full of stains and most of the chairs and tables are broken.
The breakfast is more like in a 2* hotel and the quality of the food overall is very poor and made from the cheapest ingredients.
The staff is totally lost and not managed at all , some of them are trying but its not working out. For example I got a call at 0030 am from the porter just to say sorry Sir I have got the wrong number.
After complaining about the room I got another better room (502) what was OK but still everything very much worn out and not well maintained and once again the bathroom was not clean. When using the shower there were two old open show gel bottles still in the shower and even after one more day they were not removed.
For me this was the first and last time that I have stayed at this Hotel.

Room Tip: Compare to what I have seen 502 seem to be one of the better rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank lobomarunga

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for your valueable feedback based on the experience you had with us during your recent visit ti Navi Mumbai.

We firmly believe that our guest's feedback is the most important tool for measuring our standards and elevating the same to the expected levels and constantly setting higher benchmarks for ourselves.

Myself and my team have taken a careful note of your remarks and would like to assure you that immediate & corrective steps have already been implemented successfully further ensurring non- re-occurance of issues bearing similar nature.

May I request you to kindly view this incident in isolation as this for sure is not a true reflection of the usual standards maintained at Fortune Select Exotica and hoping that you would be kind enough to provide us with another opportunity to display our hospitality at its best.

My self and my entire team look forward in welcoming you back hopefully in a not too distant future.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Room is very small . Food quality is also not good . The Room Service is very slow and need to call many times to get serviced. Hotel is going for cost cutting and everything is very slow. The overall expericne is very disappointing

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gauravagarwal22
Fortune Select E, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Mr Agarwal
Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. We would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to our notice.

We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may we assure you that we are investigating the causes and problem and rectify the same
I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.
Please know that I will personally be handling your case, and will be in contact with you on a regular basis, until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction.
It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.
At Fortune Select Exotica, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again,

Regards