“Excellent Service and Hospitality”

Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed September 4, 2012

An excellent hotel with pretty good location. I very much enjoyed the stay; and celebrated my 28th wedding anniversary in their gorgeous banquet hall. The event coordinater and the chief chef were very helpful and sincere. The staff was very courteous and polite. The evening was an outstanding success in every way, primarily due to the organizational abilities, creativity and interpersonal skills. It was all done very smoothly. The food was awesome and very well presented The room was pretty good and spacious with a good size bathroom Neat and clean. Yes the AC was very noisy but the comfortable bed was just what we needed.I'm grateful to everyone who worked on the banquet and made our special occasion very memorable.
Our thanks and admiration to the entire staff

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anjum S
There are newer reviews for Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai

Reviewed August 31, 2012

On arrival after a long flight from the UK via Dubai and a 5 hour meeting when I arrived. On arrival at this hotel I was given a cock and bull story about a guest who should have checked out yesterday but was to ill to travel so therefore there was no rooms at all available for me. Even though I had received confirmation on the tuesday morning of my flight. The manager Lalit Tripathi said that he could get me a room in a sister hotel that turned out to have nothing to do with this hotel. When I complained he said come back the next night. I do not wish to spend two nights in Mumbai changing hotels.
I was very poorly treated and when I asked about compensation they hung up.
he lied to me and smiled at the same time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank John L
Ajay B, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Mr. John,
Greetings from Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!!

At the outset, we would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to our notice. We are indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai.
While we regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may we assure you that we are investigating the causes. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.
At Fortune Select Exotica, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I remained in this hotel for one night is an ITC member but nothing of the ITC, only if You look from outside seems majestic but as You enter, as for reason security You have to go through an a small entrance at the ground floor and with the lift You can arrive at the lobby. The check in and checkout is sufficient prompt . The rooms are not so much big and also no so well take care. The Indian restaurant doesn’t look well and also is to much dark the food is very normal I have tested also the mutton kolapuri and not was so spicy. The breakfast is various but the Indian typical as iddli and dosa are no so good.
They offer a very good business center for meet people and have a discussion in good and reserved space.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank fabm52
Reviewed February 29, 2012

A good hotel at a good location and worth every penny spent. I was here for few days, location is right next to the mall, which makes it easier for shopping convenience The staff is very courteous & polite. The food was pretty good, the breakfast also has decent spread.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank b_subu
ravi_kapila, General Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2012

Dear Mr. Subu,
Greetings from Fortune Select Exotica !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Navi Mumbai.

At Fortune Select Exotica, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Exotica and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Fortune Select Exotica
Navi Mumbai

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Spent one night with my family at the Fortune Exotica in Dec'2011. The service was good and the buffet spread excellent. Had a nice time overall.
The only downside was that the swimming pool is not really maintained that well; quite unclean with a lot of pigeons around.
I would also suggest that the hotel has some kids play area to keeps kids busy during the stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Kevin,
Greetings from Fortune Select Exotica !

We are addressing you concern about the Swimming pool and will ensure it is taken care of by our team

Reviewed February 15, 2012

This was my first visit to fortune select exotica they provide me excellent service to check In was on time. Food was very tasty thanks for providing me this service

Room Tip: value for money
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank kiran n
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Very good hotel with excellent staff and GM. Very flexible and accommodating. Never say no policy is very welcome. Food is very good and service great. Always recommended to stay.
The F & B staff specially Banquets team is very adjusting..

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business