“Decent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The decor is nice, with an upmarket feel and the food is pretty good and served with a smile. The crowd was a mix of corporates and local families, which is always a good sign.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Its only fair that I write about what I have tried at this res... and that is weekday buffet lunch.... but then..... you can always extrapolate and guess what is in store for you if you visit it at other times.....
The price of NV buffet was reasonable.... with four NV and four V starters..... In addition there were fairly good choices available in the buffet spread....
Since we went for NV starters, I can only comment on that.... There was variation in the quality and taste... and while some were excellent... some barely made the mark... but the quality doesn't fall below... good....
The staff is good, helpful and warm... but do not smother you with attention... which is a good thing....
Being in the same complex as Mainland China and Sweet Bengal, you have choices available for type of food as well as desserts.... and that really helps at times...
Location is good and parking is normally not an issue...
So if you are in Navi Mumbai, looking for a good place to eat... and are comfortable with primarily North Indian fare... this is your place... !!
PS: we got some take away for our sons and they did a good job of it !!

5  Thank sudhirmumbai
Reviewed October 16, 2012

They try to please you by being extra courteous. You have an option of Ala Carte and Buffet. Last time I visited, I tried their Buffet and it was ok ok. Not as good as BBQ Nation though(they have the similar concept of 5 starters, main course and dessert).
The price of the buffet was I think close to 500 bucks and I didn't think the food was worth it. If it would've been close to Rs.300, it would've been a great deal but not for Rs.500.
The service is average(I experienced a delay in serving the starters). The staff is courteous(I liked Sanjeet who was knowledgeable and more importantly was always smiling).

3  Thank Vivek_Pant
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went to Sigree thinking of it as just another addition to plethora of fine dining option which tries to please everyone and ends up pleasing none.

This restaurant also tries its best in bringing together a wonderful experience of North West Frontier Cuisine.

Kakori is a must have here and so are the other Kebabs. I also loved the Chilli Olive Naan.

Though I did not like the Dhuaandhar Chicken, have given the feedback and guess the recipe is now modified and should taste it soon.

Good staff and elaborate menu makes the place a good fine-dining option.

The Restaurant has taken pains in creating the menu and also delving deep into the fine details of every item on the menu. I am extremely happy to find such an option at a place near my residence.

Try it surely for a true Taste of North Western Food!

3  Thank Bellyquest