“Not worth the value of the food”
Review of Mainland China

Mainland China
Ranked #4 of 958 Restaurants in Navi Mumbai
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Good location , excellent layout, with all kinds of expensive decoration. the food not upto expectations, including the quatity served per dish. Had a family birthday dinner for a party of 12 and a toddler, not enough high chairs for little kids. Not very friendly waiters. Not an altogether happy arrangement for a dinner with prior reservations.

1  Thank Anjum S

Reviewed August 23, 2012

For a place that's as fancy as this, one expects much more. The food is good, nothing to complain about, portions however are too small and need to be improved, service little above average. Ambiance is good but the place feels cramped. On the whole not a bad experience specially when one does not have many options for Oriental food to choose from.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

When you want to treat your friends with yummy chinese food. This is one of the best place you can alwasy bank upon.
Just go and enjoy !!!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I went here with a friend and it was the best Chinese food I had in India, the atmosphere is upscale and nice, and the food is amazing. The service was unbelievable and I had an overall amazing experience (the tiny elevator ride was fun and interesting). I would definitely recommend this to someone in Navi Mumbai who wanted good Chinese food.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We all know about Mainland China. Its been at all the places. When I decided to give it a try in our neighborhood Vashi, I was expecting similar service and same tasty food.
To my expectations, this place exceeds in service department. Food is as usual same in taste. I deliberately ordered the same dishes which I already tasted in other properties of MC.
Food was awesome, the best part was that of service. They were really courteous and warm. We had problem with lemon coriander soup which was a bit spicy for our tastes. So we requested them to do something about it.. They happily agreed and what they brought back was absolute delight.. Perfect in taste and spice.

Overall a heaven for Chinese food. But make sure you know what you are ordering..