“Luxurious ambience”
Review of Pallavi Avida

Pallavi Avida
“Luxurious ambience”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Pallavi avida a perfect location based luxuxy hotel in navi mumbai. A peaceful and eco-friendly destination with fresh breeze and very beautiful views. Luxurious suites at 11th floor of hotel was perfectly decorated and linings were arranged very creatively.  The suite was fully equipped with all comforts like drawing room, dinning room, study room and bed room with very beautiful view. Services provided by
front office and staff in hotel were always with smile and full satisfaction care.  Resturant of hotel   had very healthy and hygienic break fast with indian and international cuisine. The most touching care provide to me from hotel staff was I didnt had my laptop and I had to send a very important business email , I requested to front office they provied me a loptop in my room. Pallavi avida for me was very comfortable and pleasurable stay. Its a hotel which relly cares to offer best hospitality to treat as family more than a customer. I will always
refer my family and friend to stay at pallavi avida during there stay in mumbai.

• Stayed December 2012
PallaviHRS, Owner at Pallavi Avida, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Mr. Kapil,

Greetings from Pallavi Hotels & Resorts!!!

We wish to thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is indeed our great pleasure and honor to learn that you had a wonderful stay in our luxury suite atop the 11th floor. It was really heartwarming to learn of your specific appreciation of the helping attitude of our front office staff. Your encouraging words have been passed onto the team members. We also thank you for giving your strong recommendation for our hotel to your friends and family visiting Navi Mumbai.

Warm Regards,
Pallavi Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed on 9th Floor and it was awesome view towards backwaters during heavy rain. Staff hospitality was good but long time was taken for room service. Food and ambience in Bar and restaurant was perfect with Jagjit Singh Ghazals. This is good place to stay for Navi Mumbai or Taloja MIDC going people

Devinder

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
PallaviHRS, Owner at Pallavi Avida, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Mr. Devinder,

Greetings from Pallavi Hotels & Resorts!!!

We would like to thank you for your gracious comments about our hotel and its services. Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the delay in room service. We assure you that this is uncharacteristic of our team at Pallavi and it shall not be recur in the future. Your concern has been forwarded to our Rooms Division head who will definitely ensure the necessary correction.
Thanks once again for the really motivating words about our ambiance and food. We look forward to your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Tara Chand Industries Ltd
bangalore
Reviewed July 21, 2013

With all of the sounds and chaos of the ever-growing Navi Mumbai, Pallavi aVida is a peaceful escape. I stayed here for one night, arriving around midnight and leaving early in the morning. I could not have asked for better service. When I arrived, one of the staff members escorted me to my room, made sure I had everything I needed and reminded me that I should call the front desk with any requests. As a young woman travelling alone, this assurance made me feel really safe and looked after. It was more like being at home with family than being in a hotel!

In the morning, I had to leave before breakfast had officially started, but they were happy to open the kitchen a little early. This kind of attention to detail and customer service really went a long way, and I've recommended Pallavi aVida to my friends and family traveling to Mumbai. The sleek rooms, comfortable beds and hot shower added to my experience. The next time I'm in Navi Mumbai, I know where I'm staying!

Room Tip: Speak to the staff about what your requirements are and they will help you find what you need!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank nithyak
PallaviHRS, Owner at Pallavi Avida, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Nithayk,

Greetings from Pallavi Hotels & Resorts!!!

We are very grateful to you for your gracious appreciation of our hotel, its facilities and most importantly, our staff. It is indeed very satisfying to learn that you appreciated our attention to detail. I shall be forwarding your kind and motivating words to the entire Pallavi aVIDA team. We thank you for your strong recommendation about our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again during your next trip to Navi Mumbai.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I liked the hotel Pallavi aVida very much,its finest part is location, if anybody has works only in navi mumbai, best hotel to stay,staff behavior was good, only one thing i found less satisfactory was cleanliness & lack of IT personnel in hotel. Restaurant & banquet hall is nicest part of hotel, food served in restaurant was excellent. Other rest services were also good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
PallaviHRS, Owner at Pallavi Avida, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear shahidparvezkhan,

Greetings from Pallavi Hotels & Resorts!!!

On behalf of the entire Pallavi aVIDA team, I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post your feedback about your experience. We are pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay. Thank you for your appreciation of our F&B outlets and in particular, our food. It is very disheartening to learn that you did not find our cleanliness to be adequate. Please do accept our sincere apologies for this glitch. We assure you that we always strive towards providing the highest quality experience to all our guests and your feedback has already been taken up in the most serious manner to bring about the necessary correction immediately. We have also noted your feedback regarding the IT Personnel, corrective action is already underway for the same.

We invite you to visit us during your next trip to Navi Mumbai and we assure you that you will have a much better experience this time around so that we can bag the 'Excellent' rating from you.

Santa Claus, Indiana
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Well looked after during my recent stay at Pallavi Avida hotel, thank you to all management and staff for making my stay most comfortable. This is a very good standard hotel and goes recommended by me if travelling to this area on business, its location avoids most of the traffic getting into the industrial area and all staff are most helpful

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank IJCUSA
PallaviHRS, Owner at Pallavi Avida, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Ian Claxton,

Greetings from Pallavi Hotels & Resorts!!!

It was indeed our utmost pleasure to have served you during your recent visit to the Taloja MIDC for business. We are pleased to learn that you had a very comfortable stay. Please accept our sincere gratitude for the kind words, such words are the source of genuine motivation and inspiration for all of us at Pallavi. In particular, thank you for praising the efforts of our staff.
We always keep striving to provide our guests with the best of experiences during their visits to our hotels. We look forward to welcoming you to the highest standards of hospitality during your next visit to the Mumbai region.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Was an absolute delight to stay at the Pallavi aVida last summer for a weekend. The service was careful and friendly, and the staff repeatedly went out of their way to help my group of two American and one British vacationers. The rooms were elegant, new, and beautifully designed--I felt more at home than at a hotel, and yet any amenities I needed were taken care of. The food at the restaurant was delicious and healthy. I would and will recommend this to anyone stopping through the Navi Mumbai area!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Parag M
PallaviHRS, Owner at Pallavi Avida, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Mr. Parag,

Greetings from Pallavi Hotels & Resorts!!!

At the outset, we are grateful to you for taking the time to post your invaluable review of our facilities and services. We are pleased to learn that you found our staff to be friendly, it is always our endeavor to ensure the highest quality of hospitality services for our guests. Above all, we are honored to learn that you were at home while at Pallavi aVIDA. We thank you for all your kind words and your recommendation to other travelers.
We look forward to host you during your next trip to Navi Mumbai.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had the pleasure of visiting the Pallavi aVida hotel during 2012 , we stayed at the hotel from March until Aug whilst we were working in India.
We found the hotel to be very clean , good food and very friendly staff who would go out of their way to help / clear any issues that may have arissen.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
PallaviHRS, Owner at Pallavi Avida, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Stephen,

Greetings from Pallavi Hotels & Resorts!!!

We wish to thank you for sparing the time to post your invaluable feedback on this portal. It was indeed our great pleasure and honor to have hosted you an your team at Pallavi aVIDA last year. We are pleased to learn that you found our Rooms, Cleanliness and Service to be at the level of Excellent. It is very gratifying to learn that you appreciate the efforts put in by our team to ensure a very comfortable and homely stay during your project work in India. You will be pleased to learn that the surroundings have developed further since your last visit and our region is soon going to resemble a developed business district. We invite you to visit us during your next trip to India, so that you can see the refreshing changes and enjoy a better Pallavi aVIDA experience!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Navi Mumbai
Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel
Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel
#2 of 32 in Navi Mumbai
Hotel Accord
Hotel Accord
#49 of 454 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Residency Hotel
Residency Hotel
#16 of 454 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai
#17 of 32 in Navi Mumbai
The Park Navi Mumbai
The Park Navi Mumbai
#10 of 32 in Navi Mumbai

Been to Pallavi Avida? Share your experiences!