“Very average”
Review of Ramada Navi Mumbai

Ramada Navi Mumbai
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is in a convenient location for visits to companies on the Navi Mumbai Millenium Business Park. Other than that, there's nothing very special about it. Plus points: nice modern rooms and a reasonable pool. Minus points: nothing really, just your average food, average service and nowhere to go on foot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken out time to post your review, we do appreciate this.

We will appreciate if you could highlight exactly where you have dined and what was the actual issues pertaining to food & services as we have multiple F&B options.

We are extremely sorry to note that you are disappointed with our Food and Beverage services. I have personally taken this up with my team. I am sure that you will find much improvement during your next visit.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort to our guest.

We look forward to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've stayed in Ramada Navi Mumbai on three occasions. Each time, my experience has been wholly satisfying.

Their check-in formalities are quick. The hotel's ambience is nice, and I particularly like the rooms. I remember me and my companion were struck by the lights at the bottom of the swimming pool, which look like stars when viewed from the room window. Nice touch!

Food and room service were also very good. Nice selection of drinks.

The last time I stayed, they upgraded me to a club suite as they had mistakenly given me an incorrect room during check-in, even though I had not realized this.

So overall, I would visit this place whenever I have occasion to stay in Navi Mumbai.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank svrsmiley
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review through TripAdvisor.

We are all delighted to note that the services offered by our team were consistence at all times.
At Ramada Navi Mumbai, the team is committed to quality service and your feedback motivates all of us to enhance our focus on every detail of our guest’s comfort.

We eagerly await your return to Ramada Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had been to Ramada, Navi Mumbai in June 2013 for a marriage reception along with my family. The location is excellent in the middle of a business district. The place is right for a medium sized function. The venue of the reception has a sufficiently large stage to accommodate many people and also a group dance. Adjoining the stage is a well stocked bar. Dinner was well spread and tasty. Overall, it was a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cmaheshwar
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai !!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at Ramada Navi Mumbai. Our first priority is our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.

We have shared your comments with the entire hotel team. We are happy that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Hotel can not provide hot water in room, sitting chair back has fungus as it has not been cleaned for ages. Things are left in the room not arranged when u come back. If they can improve the above two functions I am sure the hotelis good value as they have a fantastic, caring and helpful team. I think they also feel helpless so I gave up today and wrote this comment.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Suddebbs

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for whilst your stay in Navi Mumbai.

We are indeed honored by the valuable feedback which you have given for us.

At the onset, please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent services.

All other concerns raised by you, has been addressed and necessary corrective actions has been taken to avoid any inconvenience to our guests in future.

We do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again and it will be our endeavor to provide you with our best service at all times.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
3  Thank Kamal S
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Reviewed August 27, 2013

After a slow start to my stay in the hotel. I am please to say that with the kind understanding of the sales and front of house staff. My stay gets better each day. Had a good meal in Coffee Scape good service and hot food.
Will try the fine dinning restaurant next.

3  Thank James Brian F

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai !!

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

Every guest is very special to us and it is our endeavor to make sure that they have a memorable experience.

Your compliments will certainly act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.

We thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Warm Regards,