“Average hotel in Navi Mumbai (stayed 6 nights)”
Review of Ramada Navi Mumbai

Ramada Navi Mumbai
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
New Delhi, India
“Average hotel in Navi Mumbai (stayed 6 nights)”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The hotel is at a great location if you are visiting MIDC/Industrial area or the Reliance Knowledge City areas on Navi Mumbai.

Staff - Appear to be short on training as they break into a laughter when you discuss a problem with them. My stay included pick up/drop to my office. Many times I had to wait for over 45 minutes to get a confirmation if the front desk is sending a car. When I discussed the problem, the staff laughed. I wasn't offended, but it was awkward.

Rooms - Room size is good, but certainly not the cleanest or the best appointed I have used. But it is great value for money as being outside Mumbai city, the room tariffs are low.

Food - Food was below par. Eggs and waffles ordered at breakfast was not prepared well. Juices seem to be diluted with water. Dinner buffet spread each night was very good and the food was tasty.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai !!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback and insights experiences of your stay with us, it is truly appreciated.
We are extremely sorry to learn that your experience with us fell short below expectations.
The comfort and well-being of our guests are at all times paramount. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let me assure you that, me and my team is using the points you have brought up to take necessary corrective actions. My team and I are dedicated to upholding the high standards of services expected of a business hotel.
We sincerely hope for an opportunity to service you again in the future.
Warm Regards,
Shreeram Tewari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Reviewed December 25, 2012

we had business lunch in their coffee shop. it is buffet lunch. food was excellent. service was efficient. ambiance is also very good. overall the experiance was good. if i am in navi mumbai i will go there again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai !!

We really appreciate the time and the effort that you have put into writing this review.

Your feedback was shared with the team at the hotel and they were delighted to know of your positive experience. We shall endeavor to provide even better service the next time you stay with us.

My team and me look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for any further requirements.

Warm Regards,
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is real good hotel..
The food served here is very hyginic and delicious too..
The service provided here is very good..
Co-operative staff
I had a memerorable stay in this hotel of my life..
We visit this hotel frequently for dinner..

• Stayed February 2012
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, December 20, 2012

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to note that you felt comfortable and well looked after by the team. At Ramada Navi Mumbai we strive to exceed our guest’s expectations at every level & committed to quality services. Your recognition of our team being friendly and willing to assist is indeed very motivating.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Dont want to spend much and still want to enjoy the luxuries... Ramada is for you. Conviniently located in the MSIDC its has easy access to all the nearby corporate hubs.

Although the lobby is not that great.... but what you miss at entrance you gain once you enter the room.. new, smart look rooms.

Although the gym is too small, pool is good length (approx 20 mts). Breakfast menu is limited but still goes with the taste of european guys who dont want too spicy. The good part is that you can order few customised things as well which they do happily (customised service is the good part with hotel). There are 2 other restaurants also which can be tried and are good (one has live music in evenings).

Overall a good business hotel. serves all the basic necessities of a business traveler within economies

Room Tip: choose for the pool side rooms.. they are good... avoid the room immediately next to lifts (just tha...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, November 22, 2012

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. We endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent services.

All other concerns raised by you, has been addressed and necessary corrective actions has been initiated to avoid any inconvenience to our guests.

Thank you very much for encouraging us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have my office in Mahape and for a long time we did not have a decent place to stay in this area.We had to travel to Vashi. But Ramada has turned to be a boon to me and my clients. Its very clean and a comfortable place to stay. I have also booked this hotels for my clients and they too have never complained about it. The only negative about this place is the cost of the food in their restaurant "Golden Jade". I have been places costlier but i feel the food is not very great compared to the cost. Overall quite happy about it. I hope they work around the food quality.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

obr2000
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hoel can't hide hsi age. The rooms seems to be recently redocorated. The majority of staff at the front desk is very friednly and helpful but obviously missing some basic training. E.G. When the checked my Passport they showed me expiered re-entry visa for the PHILIPPINES and told me that without a vaild VISA I can stay in the hotel. I had to show them my INDIA visa in my passport. The breakfast buffet is a bit a basic and their is no selection of bread. You can have white toast and thats it. The buffet offer in the evening it quite good and good value for money and the staff their is very helpful and friendly. The GYM is very small and could certainly do with an upgrade / redecoration. Single bootled water instead of water from a water spender which looked like a bit filthy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

All other concerns raised by you, has been addressed and necessary corrective actions have been initiated to avoid any inconvenience to our guests.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is really very nice experience to be here at Ramada Hotel, MBP, Navi Mumbai

Its really pleasant and relaxation over here, great facilities, good environment, good jogging space in millenium business park :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, November 9, 2012