“This hotel knows what they are doing”
Review of Ramada Navi Mumbai

Ramada Navi Mumbai
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Bedfordshire
“This hotel knows what they are doing”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Hi, I visited this hotel in Feb 2012. I chose this hotel due to its location for were I had to be in Panvel which is 15 mins away.
I visited with my wife and 2 young children (aged 1 year and 2.5 years).
Please note that this hotel is located in a business sector. You are not going to find restaurants and attractions unless you take a short taxi ride.
The hotel is lovely. We had one of their suite rooms. Sounds expensive but was not. Check the prices yourself.
Great Hotel,
Great Staff,
Fantastic Room.
Food at this hotel is amazing. Hello Chef :-)
Management and staff , everyone were so helpful. We had 2 young children and could not believe how wonderful everyone was. I am comparing myself to other hotels though.
Simple Decision. If location is not an issue, esp if you have an onward journey on the highway which is 3 mins away by car. Then this hotel is probably more 5 star, inexpensive compared to other mumbai hotels, very clean, spacious, internet, great food, great staff.
What more do you want.
Trust me - I am fussy and this hotel ticked all the boxes.
Well done Ramada Navi Mumbai.
Also stayed previously at Ramada Powai Lake. Again, Superb hotel.

Room Tip: This is a buisness hotel but all welcome. All facilities available, great price. Highly recommended.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank whokickmydog
GMRAMADA_12, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to note that you felt comfortable and well looked after by the team. At Ramada Navi Mumbai we strive to exceed our guest’s expectations at every level & committed to quality services. Your recognition of our team being friendly and willing to assist is indeed very motivating.

Thank you for encouraging us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Shreeram Tewari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Noida
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is located at Mahape, Navi Mumbai(New Bombay). It is about 1.5 hours from the airport, longer if its raining.

The hotel looks new, is very clean and provides good service.

Rooms : The rooms are nice. I was upgraded to a suite and was pleasantly surprised to see a a treadmill and massage chair in the room. The doors do close with quite a bang, and hotel is marginally noisy. Rooms service is good, as is the food.

The hotel provided 4 hrs complementary Wi-Fi

Breakfast : The breakfast was very good, both variety and great taste.

Restaurant: They have a good restaurant on the ground floor, the food is excellent.

This hotel is non smoking!

Room Tip: Higher floors away from the elevators and service lifts/ staircase.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ismad
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ramada Navi Mumbai. At Ramada Navi Mumbai we strive to exceed our guest’s expectations at every level & committed to quality services.
My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.
We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I was at Ramada, Navi Mumbai for a 2 day business conference. Though I had travelled previously to Navi Mumbai but wasn't sure if the hotels in this area. It is situated in Millennium Business Park so most of the crowd is on official business. The hotel is bit cut-off from other areas and the closest place for any outing is Vashi. Connectivity is a major issue in Navi Mumbai and its better to hire a car coz public transport are not reliable.

The different rooms/convention centres are well laid out and decent. The staffs were found to be courteous at all times. The menu in in-house restaurant is covering most of the local cuisines and spread of breakfast was found to be good.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank viveksr
anuj156, General Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to note that you felt comfortable and well looked after by the team. At Ramada Navi Mumbai we strive to exceed our guest's expectations at every level. Your recognition of our team being friendly and willing to assist is indeed very motivating.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Me and my partner stayed at Ramada on our first visit India from the USA. And our stay was absolutely fantastic. There is nothing much I can say about the location of the hotel as it is located in a business locality. Not many places of interest in the vicinity. But the staff of the hotel made my stay a really pleasant one. I appreciate the way they treated us. The staff at the front desk was extremely pleasing. Each and every person who we spoke to at the reception greeted us with a smile. We had a long chat with the Manager Zoheb Memon (Sr. Duty Manager, That is what his business card reads). A very pleasing gentleman and always offered help and assistance whenever needed and played a vital part in making our stay a comfortable one.
The food in the restaurant was good, but I guess that the staff at the restaurants need to trained in a better manner. No complaints though, just a suggestion.
A very satisfying stay without any complaints what so ever. Will recommend Ramada to friends and family if they ever plan to visit India, Which is not much likely. But hey! A pleasant stay, a good room, Attentive staff is mostly all you need in a good hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Traveller111222_12
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Ramada Navi Mumbai, boasts of 60 rooms which were all booked by our relative for a grand Wedding organized on May 12, 2012. The Hotel was booked well in advanced and the only Hotel which agreed to park all the rooms for us in the nearest vicinity (as the weeding couple families reside in Vashi - Navi Mumbai) which is why we choose the same. Only thing is at the Eleventh Hour i.e. 10 days prior to marriage the management choose to deduct the 10 rooms from booking which is why i would give 4 Stars. Apart from this the rooms were excellent from Deluxe to Presidential rooms all the categories. The staff is very well behaved. The food was excellent specially the desserts. Only thing is it is inside the Millennium Business Park so sometimes in the late evening auto's are not available easily inside the park one has to walk till outside. All in all a good experience Duty manager Mr.Manvendra Singh took very good care of us... Thumbs up.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank jayesh229
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed here twice during February as it was near to the office I was working in while offshore.

While the staff here were excellent and helpful, and the rooms good (and very clean), on the first occasion I had to ask to move room as there seemed to (every night) be a party going on in the room opposite with the door open and smoke billowing out. And on the second visit the same again in the room next door. I'm really not quite sure what was going on. Maybe it was the guests and not the hotel, though on the first occasionI got the distinct impression it was off duty staff in the room, but I've never encountered anything like it before (including in India).

As long as you don't get room problems the hotel would otherwise be fine.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank James R
Reviewed February 28, 2012

First, the location isn't very convenient, if you're a first time tourist or unfamiliar with getting around in bombay. And there isn't much apart from offices and industries around the place. Hopping trains and buses and cabs in bombay is second nature to me, so it wasn't much of a hindrance for us. I'm told the hotel can arrange transportation but I never needed to ask them to.

We stayed here for around a week while we were in new bombay. Didn't have any trouble from the staff, which was a welcome change from my experience with dealing with hotel staff in bombay. The room was very spacious with a lovely view of the pool and provided more amenities than I may have needed. It was also quite spotless. The microwave wasn't working initially, but that was fixed promptly upon complaint. So the accommodation was as good as it can get.

The breakfast though, had some problems. It was nice enough, but they did seem to use the same leftover bread from the previous day, telling by how it got firmer and drier each day. And more than once I saw fruit flies and mosquitoes about the place. I realize that new bombay is mostly a dump and is plagued with mosquitoes, but they should've tried better to address that problem in their dining area.

The food we had delivered by room service was quite good on the other hand. And the price was quite reasonable for what was delivered. The problem with the dry bread was apparent there too, but we usually just skipped eating the bread.

The restaurant was alright, only ate there once and didn't try anything exotic so don't have many complaints. It's adequate for a meal, but not exactly a place you'd especially want to visit.

Service was generally prompt, professional and polite. We don't need or ask for anything more than that and were very satisfied with it.

So everything considered, it was a lovely experience apart from a few minor complaints. Would definitely stay here again when I'm in bombay. The price is among the lowest I found in bombay for this time of the year, and I've paid a lot more for much worse service at other bombay hotels. Considering that, this was a steal.

• Stayed February 2012