“Nothing great”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: In seawoods, Navi Mumbai, towards the Palm Beach Road
Description: In seawoods, Navi Mumbai, towards the Palm Beach Road
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Food is average. Ambience is good and service is also just about ok. When I went there a few months back the choice of dishes was good but service was very slow and the food itself wasn't any different from any restaurant food.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Nice staff, Average food, Good ambiance. In my close proximity.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

A typical north Indian restaurant. The place is 100 mtrs from my house, so we regularly order from the place. Can't think of anything that I really "LOVED" but the food quality is quite decent, especially when you compare the price.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Normally I go out for dinnners with family and we give great importance to ambience and food. We didnt really find the ambience very good as lighting is too bright and accoustics is bad which makes it noisy. Cant really complain on food but it was just average. Staff was good and friendly and service was good.... but due to ambience I am not sure I'll be back.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

I had been to Bombay high with mu family last year in November, it was my sisters b'day treat...& it was truely paisa vasool...Ambience is soothing, it's located on main road accross palmbeach raod hence commuting was hassle free for us.
I remembr we had ordered hara bhara kababs and even me who usually prefers nonveg had hogged most of it after tasting one..service was gud rather comfortable..over all
a outing place for family..!!!

1  Thank Parag_11