“Review of ROYAL ORCHID”

Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Trivandrum
“Review of ROYAL ORCHID”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is a very good option for business travelers. Rooms are very neat, hygienic, well equipped for a comfortable stay. Restaurants and cuisine offered are good and tasty. Staff is very courteous. Hotel is conveniently located in New Mumbai. Only drawback is the surrounding area of the Hotel is not very good, which can be overlooked once you are inside the Hotel.

Room Tip: Talk to reception to get room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank prakashpv1957
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our overall service and product up to your expectation.

We look forward to welcome you back to Royal Orchid Central Grazia on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Chetan Tewari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is excellent for stay who is looking for business as well for week end. I strongly recommend if any problems then just inform your sales representative and consider it solved. Excellent even for couples and families.

• Stayed August 2013
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Mr.Jayapal,

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your valuable feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

We are pleased to note that the services rendered by the team were up to your expectation.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Navi Mumbai soon.

Thane, India
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Guys,

I am taking of my time to send indirect flowers to the staff of Royal Orchid who ensured that we had a pleasurable stay at the hotel.... I came with my family to celebrate my second marriage anniversary & booked room well in advance so to avoid any ambiguity & last minute rush...

Invitation was warm with a welcome drink & complimentary cake..room was well decorated with correct mix of decoration... Food was awesome especially chicken...

Many thanks to all staff ...keep up guys..

Room Tip: Book well in advance to avoid last minute rush..
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr.Muzammil,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to Navi Mumbai.

The team was overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation and we thank you for sharing such inspirational compliments on Trip Advisor.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Jodhpur
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The staff of this hotel always present for my help at all stages of stay at the Royal Orchid at navi Mumbai. The environment of the hotel I found very pleasant. I am frequently visiting this hotel.
As I feel every time I am coming to stay at this hotel, I am finding some thing better than before.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at the Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai.

We are pleased to know that you found our staff and services upto your satisfaction.

We are grateful for your support and patronage of Royal Orchid Group and look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed in Royal Orchid Vashi for just a day as I had a busy schedule the next morning. I had basic expectations from this hotel such as comfortable sleep and a good bathroom. When i saw the room I was stunned to see how beautiful it was, absolutely comfortable.

Service: Right from the check in to the time i checked out of this place the service had been top notch. Immediate response to any of my requests.

Cleanliness: The rooms were absolutely clean and I could not complaint anything abut it.

Food: The food was absolutely delicious. It was a slightly on the expensive side but it was totally worth the money.

Cons: The only thing that I dint like was the room view (though nothing can be done abut it). I was given a room on the 1st floor which was right above the parking lot and there was a shed right below my window because of which I dint feel like opening up my curtains in the morning. This was the only thing i could come up with this absolutely brilliant hotel.

Overall: I would definitely plan on spending more time in Royal Orchid in my next vacation to India. A must try place for everyone.

Room Tip: Choose Higher floors for better view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir,

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our product and services upto your expectations. Your feedback about the quality of services provided has been shared with the team.

Looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Do let us know about your future travel plan. We will try to allocate a room with a better view.

Looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

A decent place to stay and could negotiate for corporate deals. The service is exemplary though with decent food choice.
Only disadvantage is far from the downtown and located opposite a truck terminus.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr.Madan,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with Trip Advisor Community.

We are delighted to learn that our services and facilities were up to your expectation.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at the Royal Orchid Central Grazia,
Navi Mumbai.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had been there for four days for my company interview.. Well enjoyed its service,, food and the cab facility. had quite small gymnasium and swimming pool but good in 3/4star section. location was quite not good. I love food and service. :) Will be re- visiting again :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your feedback with Trip Advisor community.

We are delighted to learn that overall our services and facilities were up to your satisfaction.

We await your return and hope to be your preferred hotel in Navi Mumbai.