All reviews value for money palm beach road recommend this hotel excellent hospitality excellent stay business trip swimming pool f b house keeping the hotel staff room service comfortable stay comfortable rooms very nice hotel business hotel special thanks delicious food
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good comfortable rooms, very cramped dark toilets. It seems to be old structure under new wrap, which has maintenance issues. But the management and staff is doing a good job. Breakfast and food could be better. Room rates are affordable but food expensive. Fitness center had no attendant, no music, no tv and a leaking ceiling.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing and staying at the Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff up to your expectation.

Your feedback about the food, fitness center and maintenance issue has been taken up with the concerned department and we have initiated steps.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in future.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed at Royal Orchid in Vashi for about a week. The check-in was smooth, though I had some trouble finding the hotel as I came in on a late night flight. The room quality was quite good too - spacious and clean. However, the views are only industrial!

The food was generally fine, though nothing special. Also, sometimes the choices available were limited - the waiters warned us that ordering beyond roti-sabzi fare might take a bit of time (at their roof-top restaurant). So variety is something the hotel could do with. The breakfast spread though was quite enjoyable. Service at the restaurants was mixed - varied from great to lukewarm. This seemed to be a function of the quality / training of the waiting staff on duty.

The pool on the roof is a little small for my liking - but does the job when its just a relaxing swim after a busy business day. The staff manning the pool was courteous too.

While I was checking out, the person at the reception counter told me that he was unsure if the credit card payment would go through as all hotels in Vashi were having server issues. So he wanted a copy of my credit card - just in case. With such obvious the risks, I declined and told him to contact me in case there were issues. In the end, the payment didnt come through and the Hotel wrote to me for the payment. I thought the hotel was considerate to my concerns on submitting credit card details took my word for Rs. 50k+ and so deserve an extra star just for this!

Date of stay: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai.

We are delighted to learn that most of our services and facilities were up to your satisfaction.

With regards to variety in menu at the roof top restaurant, the matter has been taken up with the concerned department head and we have initiated necessary steps for improvement.

We sincerely regret the delay that happened at checkout due to temporary technical issue with the credit card swiping machine.

We hope that you would not hold the incident against us and give us another opportunity to serve you in future.

I look forward to welcome you to Royal Orchid Central Grazia on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Except for the gracious staff and the comfortable stay,( really comfortable ) there is nothing much to speak about the Hotel. Breakfast buffet is a good spread. Lunch Buffet was below par value. Rooms are neat, spacious and well maintained. Check in and check out was smooth. Staff are very courteous. As a business class hotel, it fits the bill however.

Drawback :-
One has to depend upon the over rated charges of the Hotel travel desk, for transport as it is very difficult to get an auto or a cabbie near to the Hotel. The Cabbie stand near the hotel fleece you,

Advice : The on call taxi is the best bet, runs on meter and you get all alerts on your mobile, but you still need to know the roads as they can drive around a bit more. get an idea about the route before you get into one.

Land Mark : Truck terminal @ sector 19.

About 2 Kms from the hotel you have the Vashi railway Station which has a lot of malls and you can get the food of your taste around this place.

Activities : Found none around this Hotel.

Room tip: Feel Higher rooms are better....
Date of stay: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your valuable feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

We are pleased to hear that our overall product and services were upto your satisfaction.

While the hotel traveldesk charges are higher than the local cabs available but we assure of highly reliable services and well maintained cars.

I would like to thank you for appreciating the hotel staff for their courtesy and warmth.

We look forward to have you stay with us on your next to Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The hotel is just awesome. I love the place just because of the service staff.
They really take care of me well, very courteous. love to be their.....
It is just like my second home... just want to say WOW...
All the best keep it up!!!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rup_sahu
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

We are pleased to note that you found our services upto your expectation.

We are grateful for your support and patronage of Royal Orchid Group of Hotels and look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel is really fantastic. Lobby is great, rooms are nice. Food in restaurant is tasty and very nice ambienence in the resturant . We rally enjoyed dinner as per suggestion of the service staff.
What can I say? Great hotel and excellent hospitality.... would recomend it to my friends.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your valuable feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted to learn that our services and facilities were up to your satisfaction.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve again in future.