All reviewsvalue for moneypalm beach roadrecommend this hotelbusiness tripswimming poolbuffet breakfast isexcellent servicethe hotel stafff broom servicecomfortable stayhouse keepingquality of foodhome away from homespecial thanksfront officetruck
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Excellent service, staff were brilliant and made our stay extremely enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to enjoy the comforts of a brilliant hotel offering facilities and very clean and comfortable rooms. Hotel staff were the bonus, offering an excellent service throughout our stay. I look forward to staying at the Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi !!! :) :)

Overall the hotel was fantastic & I would recommend it to anyone, you get what you pay for! Food, service & the rooms was great!!! It was a perfect ending to our long holiday

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay in Navi Mumbai!

We thank you for taking time to share your feedback about our hotel and recommending us to the other discerning travelers.

Looking forward to welcome you at our hotel on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm Regards

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had the responsibility to arrange accomodation for my guests at Navi Mumbai, as a wedding gift. Being a non native of Navi Mumbai, I searched the internet for all available hotels in this location. The moment I saw the name "Royal Orchid" pop-up as one of the top hotels in this part of the city, I decided this would be the best place. Being a regular at Royal Orchid hotels, I instantly decided this was the best place. However some of the reviews suggested problems with the stay and service. Hence I picked the manager's email ID and sent a mail requesting his views on the complaints and whether the problems were rectified, all without expecting a serious reply.

What followed was dedicated and passionate communication from a representation (Sunil Joseph) and the GM. Mr. Sunil assured me that my guests would be assisted by a great service. He also helped and guided me through the reservation process and also rang me on the day of booking to assure, once again, that all arrangements would be in place!

I, along with my guests, reached the hotel and could see that personal care has been taken to ensure a comfortable stay and a good over-all exprience - Check-in was really smooth (I had sent the ID etc. prior to check-in time), room service was timely (feedback from the guests who stayed). My guests informed me that the room was great as were the breakfast options!

I recommend this hotel for the wonderful personalised service and the beautiful/comfortable rooms that Royal Orchid is known for!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing away from the main road
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time out and posting a review on our hotel and its services.

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that your guests enjoyed their stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you and your guests at our hotel on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm Regards

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel during my recent visit to Mumbai.
The hotel has a very good ambiance as a Business hotel and the rooms are very well placed.The rooms have decor and designed to give all comfort.
The staff and service was satisfactory.
The breakfast I had there was really refreshing and buffet is great.
I would really look forward stay with them in case I travel again to Mumbai.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with the trip advisor community.

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our product and services upto your expectations.

Your feedback about the breakfast has been shared with the culinary team.

Looking forward to have you with us on for next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hotel is clean and reasonable. But be careful on the room you get, you could be unlucky and get one by the garage. I was woken at 5.30am on one occasion by trucks revving up. Food and service is good.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your valuable feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted to learn that overall our services and facilities were up to your satisfaction. We have noted your concern with regards to the noise in the room and would like to inform you that steps have been taken to improve the sound proofing of rooms.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve again in future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at this property on my last two visits to Mumbai and I was not disappointed at all. The staff is courteous, pleasant and ready to help. I had a very comfortable stay. I was a guest at their Ahmedabad property too and had a great experience there as well :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

We are pleased to note that you found our product, facilities and services upto your expectation.

We are grateful for your support and patronage of Royal Orchid Group of Hotels and look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards,