All reviewsvalue for moneypalm beach roadrecommend this hotelbusiness tripswimming poolbuffet breakfast isexcellent servicethe hotel stafff broom servicecomfortable stayhouse keepingquality of foodhome away from homespecial thanksfront officetruck
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel during my recent visit to Mumbai.
The hotel has a very good ambiance as a Business hotel and the rooms are very well placed.The rooms have decor and designed to give all comfort.
The staff and service was satisfactory.
The breakfast I had there was really refreshing and buffet is great.
I would really look forward stay with them in case I travel again to Mumbai.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with the trip advisor community.

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our product and services upto your expectations.

Your feedback about the breakfast has been shared with the culinary team.

Looking forward to have you with us on for next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hotel is clean and reasonable. But be careful on the room you get, you could be unlucky and get one by the garage. I was woken at 5.30am on one occasion by trucks revving up. Food and service is good.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your valuable feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted to learn that overall our services and facilities were up to your satisfaction. We have noted your concern with regards to the noise in the room and would like to inform you that steps have been taken to improve the sound proofing of rooms.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve again in future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at this property on my last two visits to Mumbai and I was not disappointed at all. The staff is courteous, pleasant and ready to help. I had a very comfortable stay. I was a guest at their Ahmedabad property too and had a great experience there as well :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

We are pleased to note that you found our product, facilities and services upto your expectation.

We are grateful for your support and patronage of Royal Orchid Group of Hotels and look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It was a overall good experience to stay at the hotel. It had all the basic amenities, though tariff is a bit higher compared to the location of the hotel. Buffet breakfast was OK. I was surprised while being asked to provide Pre Authorization of payment through my credit card while checking IN. Though I found out it is a regular practice of Navi Mumbai hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities were up to your satisfaction.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in future.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed in this property twice. The first time I was staying alone when I relocated from Bangalore and was setting up my place in Navi Mumbai. The room was definitely a good one but the only sore point was that it did not have a view. You remember your hotel very often from the vantage you get from the window, at the end of the day or the start of the day.

This place had no view. I was staring into the alley of the hotel. But, I need to say that the check-in was smooth the stay was comfortable and I liked the room somehow.

I think the place was value for money. So, the next time when I moved in with my family and booked two rooms, I was hoping for the same treatment.

The first thing you notice about the staff is that they do not connect with you even though you have stayed there for 3 nights. You don't remember any faces or names as they make no efforts to introduce themselves or engage you in any conversation.

Maybe because it's a business hotel but I think the staff should make an effort to get familiar with guests and make themselves appear as individuals and not as some serving staff.

The staff just looks surprised to see you every time and though they smile, they rarely address you by your name.

Coming back to the rooms, we loved the rooms.My family loved the stay but the hotel surprisingly made no effort to find out if my kids were getting bored and needed any DVD's or movies or anything. I just think when you have families over, just asking means a lot to the family. It's not expected but its a wow factor.

The rooms were clean and efficient. The housekeeping staff is up to the mark.

The breakfast was kind of repetitive with no change in the menu over 3 days. Surprised I was.

We had dinner one night and found it to be a good VFM deal. The spread was good and tasty.

We never went to the pool but hopefully it must have been good.

Overall I would recommend the hotel for a business visit as the hotel caters to that category of clientele but if you are with family and need to be entertained, look elsewhere

Room Tip: The rooms I stayed in were not facing anything but a wall of the building next door so I dont know whether there are any views available.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your review and appreciate the time taken to share your feedback.
It is our endeavor to provided consistency in service and we seriously apologize for the shortcoming. I have since addressed the issues with the front office team personally and assure you that corrective action has been taken.

We are in the process of introducing a collection of all time hit movies as mentioned by you. We have also introduced cyclic buffet spread offering you a new mix of different cuisine on a daily basis.
Thank you for your generous comments about the room upkeep and I have shared your feedback with housekeeping team members.
Looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Navi Mumbai