All reviewsvalue for moneypalm beach roadrecommend this hotelbusiness tripswimming poolbuffet breakfast isexcellent servicethe hotel stafff broom servicecomfortable stayhouse keepingquality of foodhome away from homespecial thanksfront officetruck
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at this property on my last two visits to Mumbai and I was not disappointed at all. The staff is courteous, pleasant and ready to help. I had a very comfortable stay. I was a guest at their Ahmedabad property too and had a great experience there as well :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

We are pleased to note that you found our product, facilities and services upto your expectation.

We are grateful for your support and patronage of Royal Orchid Group of Hotels and look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It was a overall good experience to stay at the hotel. It had all the basic amenities, though tariff is a bit higher compared to the location of the hotel. Buffet breakfast was OK. I was surprised while being asked to provide Pre Authorization of payment through my credit card while checking IN. Though I found out it is a regular practice of Navi Mumbai hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities were up to your satisfaction.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in future.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed in this property twice. The first time I was staying alone when I relocated from Bangalore and was setting up my place in Navi Mumbai. The room was definitely a good one but the only sore point was that it did not have a view. You remember your hotel very often from the vantage you get from the window, at the end of the day or the start of the day.

This place had no view. I was staring into the alley of the hotel. But, I need to say that the check-in was smooth the stay was comfortable and I liked the room somehow.

I think the place was value for money. So, the next time when I moved in with my family and booked two rooms, I was hoping for the same treatment.

The first thing you notice about the staff is that they do not connect with you even though you have stayed there for 3 nights. You don't remember any faces or names as they make no efforts to introduce themselves or engage you in any conversation.

Maybe because it's a business hotel but I think the staff should make an effort to get familiar with guests and make themselves appear as individuals and not as some serving staff.

The staff just looks surprised to see you every time and though they smile, they rarely address you by your name.

Coming back to the rooms, we loved the rooms.My family loved the stay but the hotel surprisingly made no effort to find out if my kids were getting bored and needed any DVD's or movies or anything. I just think when you have families over, just asking means a lot to the family. It's not expected but its a wow factor.

The rooms were clean and efficient. The housekeeping staff is up to the mark.

The breakfast was kind of repetitive with no change in the menu over 3 days. Surprised I was.

We had dinner one night and found it to be a good VFM deal. The spread was good and tasty.

We never went to the pool but hopefully it must have been good.

Overall I would recommend the hotel for a business visit as the hotel caters to that category of clientele but if you are with family and need to be entertained, look elsewhere

Room Tip: The rooms I stayed in were not facing anything but a wall of the building next door so I dont know whether there are any views available.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your review and appreciate the time taken to share your feedback.
It is our endeavor to provided consistency in service and we seriously apologize for the shortcoming. I have since addressed the issues with the front office team personally and assure you that corrective action has been taken.

We are in the process of introducing a collection of all time hit movies as mentioned by you. We have also introduced cyclic buffet spread offering you a new mix of different cuisine on a daily basis.
Thank you for your generous comments about the room upkeep and I have shared your feedback with housekeeping team members.
Looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Navi Mumbai

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The prompt service, helpful staff and comfortable rooms cannot ever let me think of staying anywhere else, when in Mumbai. Just like my last two stays in this property, I enjoyed my stay this time as well. My best wishes to the management & the entire time.

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and we thank you for sharing your feedback through Trip Advisor.

We have shared your inspiring and motivating feedback with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Front Desk is slow and needs to get organized better. It took me over 30 minutes to check in and an equally long time to check out. Food is average. Buffet breakfast is OK and going by the tariff, the vegetarian options need improvement. Corridors have a musty smell. Rooftop Restaurant is very noisy.

Room Tip: All rooms are Good.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset, please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you owing to inadequacies in our services whilst your stay.

While I can fully understand that this might have marred your impression of our hotel, please allow me to assure you that this represents a departure from our normal standards and we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to correct your perception.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards,