All reviews value for money palm beach road recommend this hotel business trip swimming pool buffet breakfast is excellent service the hotel staff f b room service comfortable stay house keeping quality of food home away from home special thanks front office truck
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel quite a lot. The staff have gone out of their way to make sure that all my requirements and special food requirements are taken care of. The front desk staff are efficient and always ready to help. It is truely a delight staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank petpoot
Royalorchid-NM, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

We are pleased to note that you found our product, facilities and service outstanding and thank you sparing time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are grateful for your support and patronage to Royal Orchid Group and look forward to the delight of your continued visits to our hotel.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

The main reason for choosing this hotel from my company's accommodation list was its proximity to my meeting place. Given the distances and traffic in Mumbai this place is 1-1,5 hr drive from any good central hotel.

Actually the hotel looks very nice on pictures, it must have been a nice modern design creation at times when it was built. The only issue is that seemingly not much maintenance was carried out since its early years. Therefor the furniture in the rooms (at least mine) is run down, so adjust your expectations. The bathroom is also kinda small, but ok you can still live with that I believe.

Otherwise the hotel and the rooms are quite well equipped, you'll find most what you need, although the internet is damn slow and they charge for that ...

Quite nice pool and rooftop restaurant and some workout machines overlooking the pool.

And a funny stuff, that never happened to me during all those years of travel :) After arrival and some work, went to bed at 6am. Asked wake-up call for 9am, put on the "Privacy" sign. At 8:18am someone was knocking on the door, I woke but of course did not bother to open the door. Than in some time I got a call on the hotel line, that they want to deliver newspapers to me !?!?!? I said damn it, I am trying to have my 3 hours of sleep so leave me alone. Than guess what, in a few minutes time again knocks on the door, this time I got mad and opened the door just to let the poor guy standing there know that first he should maybe look at the red PRIIVACY sign before knocking on the door to deliver any newspaper I didn;t even ask for :) Ok, the next day at least the manager said they are sorry for this "incident"

So afterall, not that bad, check your budget and meeting location ...

And ooh yes. On the way from the airport be aware that there is an "Orchid" hotel in Mumbai (not Royal Orchid) which is obviously more fancy as everyone at the airport wants to take you there :) I had an airport pickup booked, but even though I ended up with the guys going to Orchid ... So stress that you are at ROYAL Orchid :) and that it is in Navi Mumbai....

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank pkerekes

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and also for acknowledging our service levels.

Whilst we are happy to note that you found the hotel peaceful, it is distressing to read your feedback on the services and the room furnitures.

Please allow me to assure you that corrective action will be taken where necessary.

It is our utmost focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets high standards of hospitality. It is feedback such as yours, which helps us to continuously introspect and find permanent solutions in order to constantly improve. I thank you once again for sharing your observations and sincerely appreciate your feedback.

My team and I hope to showcase an improvement on your next visit so that our hotel can become your preferred "home" in Navi Mumbai!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I stayed in this Hotel for very long time, Very Nice Rooms with very friendly staff specially front desk and housekeeping team, Very nice rooftop pool will give u excellent experience..GM Mr. Ridul is very nicely managing guest expectation and need, Also housekeeping HOD is the best hospitality industry person I have even meet ,
I would like to thank following staff who made my stay like home ...
Rahman , Asif , Urvashi, Siddhartha, Alisha ...Mahesh Mr Panda , shivkumar and many more ......
I will recommend in this hotel if u are coming to Navi Mumbai …
I will be very happy if Hotel can start some kind of program for long stay guest ..

Room Tip: Talk to Staff they will guide u as per ur need.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RMSGurgaon

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Royal Orchid Central Grazia during your recent visit to Navi Mumbai and also for sparing time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are proud to read such a delightful recommendation from you.

I have conveyed your compliments on our rooms, garden and also on your dining experience to the Front Office Housekeeping, Kitchen and Food and Beverage , for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

We also thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation of our services. It is our constant endeavour to deliver personalised services and it is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

We look forward to your return and assure you of our best service at all times.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Am back here now after a year and the hotel still lives up to previous expectations and not much has changed- apart from a canopy on the roof restaurant. Rooms are very clean with all expected amenities. Only slight drawback is that wifi is not free- if they offered this free i'm sure would be a big selling point and attract more business. Friendly and attentive staff make a big difference. Highlight of this hotel has to be the rooftop restaurant and bar, twilight, food here is great value for money and quality is exceptional- try the murg makhani with roomali roti- yummy!
Good shopping mall just up the road called InOrbit.

Room Tip: They have a separate smoking floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AjayLondonLondon
Royalorchid-NM, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a valuable comment for us on Tripadvisor.

All of us are overwhelmed to know that you had a wonderful stay at The Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai on your second visit and that you have taken fond memories of your stay with you.

Twilight, is our open air restaurant and offers a distinctive contemporary style of Indian dining as well as Oriental cuisine and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and the services.

I do hope that you do have the occasion to visit us soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

After having bad experience in other hotels in Navi mumbai ,i checked in at Royal Orchid for long stay , they made my stay as if i am, staying with family .

Staff : Very Friendly (Hats off for your attitude )

Personally would like to recomend Prityesh, Sanjay , Mr. Agnihotri , Mukesh & Mukesh Kumar,Pratyush (From maintance) for making my stay so very comfortable.

Location : 5 Minutes walk to Malls and Market.
Food : Excellent
House Keeping : Staff friendly and very helpful
Front Desk : Very Helpful and full of energy.

Room Tip: Do have in room dining specially by Hand of Chef Agnihotri,
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jainking

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views with the TripAdvisor community.

Nothing gives us more joy than to know that the team has delivered their best in exceeding your expectation, which is truly rewarding for all of us.

We look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.