“Looking forward to my next stay”

Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
“Looking forward to my next stay”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed here during a 2-week business trip. The office is about a 2-block walk from the hotel, so the location is ideal. The staff was courteous and competent in all interactions. Service in the hotel restaurant was always prompt and friendly & I enjoyed the variety of dining options.

My room was always clean and well-maintained. The room itself was spacious and modern & was always a welcome respite from the busy work day. Fresh, bottled water was always available. Wifi was available throughout & rarely had any issues.

This is likely to be the first of such trips & I look forward to staying here in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, March 12, 2014

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a great experience with us. It is our endeavour to give our best to the guest and exceed their expectations. I have conveyed your appreciation to my associates and they are indeed greatful to you for recognising their efforts.We thank you for your time and such wonderful comments which inspires all of us to do even better.

It will be a pleasure to see you again and we look forward to having you stay with us.

Warm Regards

Vice President & General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We arranged a business meeting in this hotel and I would strongly recommend for not choosing this hotel. The service was poor. Internet was slow, we wanted to take few colleagues on call during this meeting but the land line phone provided to us was an age old device. Felt really embarrassed in front of my overseas colleagues as the AC was also not up to mark. We had this meeting in the board room 3 on the first floor.

The only good thing about this hotel was the food.

Room Tip: Not recommended for business meetings. But for an average stay this is good hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Dinesh K
Hi Mr. Kumar,

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review.

At the onset, please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you. The primary objective of our organization is to give you an uncomplicated comfort. However, it is truly regrettable to know that we fell short in certain areas, this is certainly not the standard of services that we endeavor to provide to our guests.

We would like to highlight that the issues and all other concerns raised by you, have been addressed and necessary corrective actions have been taken to avoid any inconvenience to our guests in future. We are aslo glad to know that you did enjoy our food.

I would be profoundly happy if you could give us another chance of serving you once again and look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Pros: High Speed WIfi, Yoga and Kickboxing for guests, excellent location, Best Brew Program, Good Service
Cons: Food can be better

Last weekend, we were at The Four Points by Sheraton, a popular upscale hotel in Vashi. Our stay was extremely relaxing and fun filled. The first look of the hotel is very business like, perfect for a business traveler but as good for a luxury short stay too.

As soon as we arrived, we were very impressed with the location. It is right above Inorbit shopping mall and is surrounded by other shopping destinations like Hypercity, Central, a few clubs and restaurants.

We checked in close to lunch time and made ourselves comfortable in the Comfort Room of the hotel. Four Points by Sheraton worldwide has branded beds famously called Four Comfort Bed™. As you go plop on the bed after a tiring journey, it sinks in to match your body shape and you are in for a sound sleep.

The room had a mini bar full of chocolates and nuts. The usual coffee maker, hairdryer and safe were present. What we loved about the room was that it was perfect for a business traveler. A corner had an executive working desk and a relaxing lounge chair. The bedroom view opened up to a well lighted city.

After a power nap, we headed to the Asian Kitchen for lunch. The hotel’s pan Asian cuisine restaurant boasted of flavors from Japan, China, Vietnam, India and Thailand too. They have a lunch buffet on the weekend and we had a taste of the same. A detailed post on this coming up soon :D

After an appetizing meal at Asian Kitchen we retired to our room and watched some TV. We were looking forward to a swim at the whirlpool (as they call it), a massive swimming pool at the hotel. We wanted to club this with the gym and yoga classes which are offered to guests. Perfect for expats. But we were so immersed in the whirlpool (literally!) that we missed the Yoga! Well, their pool is pretty addictive. There is a mini Jacuzzi in there too :D

The gym area is owned and managed by Leena Mogre. The equipment are fantastic and the best part is that it is open 24 hours. So if you have had a long tiring day and need to fight some stress, you can head straight to the gym at your convenience.

Whats more? You can also get some classes of Kickboxing :D Cool no?

After a refreshing swim, we headed to Tipplers. Tipplers is a very nice place to spend your evenings at. For us, we had a great time juggling beers at the beer brew program, signature of Four Points by Sheraton.

Four Points by Sheraton, Vashi should be your choice if:

- You are travelling for business (Duration does not matter)

- You want the best bed and the best services

Being a business hotel, the property has a huge space for meeting rooms and is well equipped with business essentials at the Business Center. Ofcourse, its also available for booking by other corporate companies.

Four Points by Sheraton, Vashi is abundant in simple pleasures :) You can choose from a heavenly spa treatment at the property or you could even cozy up at Wrapped (The 24 hour coffee shop) and pick a book from their awesome bookshelf! You can binge on salads, sandwiches, Italian bites or even Mexican snacks at Wrapped. Overnight, pizzas are available too :D

The interiors of the hotel are designed to suit the taste of a business traveler. There are subtle aesthetics and no touch of loud colors.

Next, we were going to treat ourselves with Kebabs. And the obvious place to head for that was the SkyGrill. Skygrill has a buffet where you get to taste unlimited kebabs, followed by maincourse and desserts. We tried the mutton kebab, paneer and Chicken. Had our share of Biryani too. Though we were not amazingly impressed by Skygrill, it is a nice place when you want to sit on a terrace like open area and listen to Gazals while spending time with family.

We then went back to the comfort bed and spent the night sleeping like babies. Early morning, we were fresh and ready for some breakfast. Trust me, the buffet spread is so large, we have hardly seen this variety even at a five star! From the usual eggs and idli’s to pav bhaji, masala dosa, a range of non veg breakfast options were there.

We had a great time. If you have ever stayed at the hotel, share your experiences too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank thing2gether
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, February 28, 2014

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We appreciate you taking out time and writing this great comment about the hotel and the services. We are extremely glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It gives us great satisfaction and is a matter of great motivation to know that our hard work brings a smile on our guests faces. It would be great to have you once again at our hotel with an assurance that we would leave no stone unturned to ensure that you are happy.

We look forward for your next visit.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed here on a business trip. Clean, big rooms. All amenities are provided.
Drawback - for some reason the housekeeping decided to fill my water bottles and keep rather than replacing them.
Lounge access free if you are staying at club rooms - Its very sad that they are encouraging people to drink alcohol for free, but when I asked to provide Mocktail, they said its chargeable. When I asked why so the person in the lounge dint have a answer, he had to talk to his manager to get approval for providing a free non-alcoholic drink and that too I could hear his entire conversation. After which I dint feel like going to lounge bar.
No water bottles in the cab which came to pick me up.
Rooms were not cleaned properly everyday.
Positive: Big rooms, clean bathrooms, nice location, Very GOOD breakfast. I loved every item which was served. Nice choice of food. Good view. They also provided me with complimentary cab service when it took long time for my cab to arrive.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Angel_Traveler444

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. It is on the basis of your valuable feedback that we can focus on areas that need our immediate attention and endeavor towards fulfilling guest expectations.

I am personally dismayed to know of the inconviences which has affected your stay at the hotel and sincerely apologise for the same.

It has always been our endeavor to deliver nothing but the best hospitality services to all our guests and we are glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast and other services.

I have addressed the issues and assure you that corrective action has been taken. I am confident you will notice a marked improvement during your next stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The best thing of the hotel is its location. Next best must be service delivery by young and enthusiastic boys and girls at every customer touch point like front office, restaurant on 2nd floor, housekeeping and room service. Our stay too short to experience host of services offered by the hotel. Breakfast was good but could be better if more attention is paid towards quality of stuff served. I did not particularly like the white butter served with toasts. My room on the 20th floor had an excellent view of Navi Mumbai but the lighting in the room could have been brighter. The bathroom lacked a shaving mirror and the shower pressure was not up to the mark. Finally, I must thank Pratik Patil the Duty Manager for his initiative at the time of check-in which was very quick despite long queue at reception. Recommended.

Room Tip: Stay on top floor the 20th one even if it costs a little more.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bablu05
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, February 18, 2014

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We really appreciate the time and the effort that you have put into writing this review.

Your feedback was shared with the team at the hotel and they were delighted to know of your positive experience and are indeed greatful to you for recognising their efforts. These appreciations keep us motivated to perform even better.

We also thank you for your valuable suggestions and assure you they will be looked into and the possibility will be analysed.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We look forward to your next visit and ensure you that we shall endeavor to provide even better service the next time you stay with us.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My company booked me here for 3 weeks in mid Jan 2014. I am particular about a few things and the hotel met or exceeded my expectations on most of them. I have trouble sleeping unless I'm on a very firm bed. These beds were outstanding to sleep on. My Internet connection is a must have, and it is required to be reliable. Again Internet outstanding. Dining is a mixed experience. I am very pleased with the Dinner options, especially from the Skyline Grill. Breakfast was only good for the fresh fruit. Most of the time I was done eating before I was served my coffee. The Spa was interesting. They actually changed staff and management during my stay, so I had the experience of both teams. I'll just say that the new management and staff are far better skilled at delivering a spa experience. The local shopping was nice, especially having the Inorbit Mall adjacent to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, February 15, 2014

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a great experience with us and enjoyed the Spa and the services as well as the food at our hotel. It is our endeavour to give our best to the guest and exceed their expectations. We thank you for your time and such wonderful comments which inspires all of us to do even better.

It will be a pleasure to see you again and stay with us.

Pretzfeld
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip and would it not have been for the quite well equipped fitness center and close-by shopping center - walking distance - I would have already started looking for an alternative after the first night. All in all the hotel looks like it's past it's best days, everything looks a bit faded. The room itself was ok, not too small, not too big. The room service very much depended on leaving a tip or not - sometimes the room was not properly cleaned, shower gel not refilled for days - and the breakfast buffet was sufficient but far from great. A nice difference to me made the always friendly and cheerful service staff from the breakfast buffet. The pool restaurant/grill buffet is nice, but a bit pricy - much cheaper to have a bite in the shopping center - and only open on weekends. All in all I will rather spend some more time on the road next time when in Mumbai but have a hotel I look forward to come back to.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, February 3, 2014

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for your time to write your valuable review. The primary objective of our organisation is to give you uncomplicated comfort. However, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay.

We have made a note of your concerns and will definitely work towards improving the same. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel and would like to meet up with you to discuss your concerns in detail.

We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you again and please be assured that we will do everything possible to make your stay a pleasant one.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Navi Mumbai
#5 of 32 in Navi Mumbai
Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi
The Taj Mahal Palace
The Taj Mahal Palace
#3 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi? Share your experiences!