“Best of Navi Mumbai!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Bengaluru, India
“Best of Navi Mumbai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at Four points by Sheraton, Vashi, Navi Mumbai from 14-18 July 2013. SPG hotels are my preferred choice as they are class apart from the rest! In fact, this is my second stay at this hotel and recommended it to few of my friends as well, who stayed and liked it!

I was lucky to get the room on club lounge floor, it's a different story that only once during the stay I got a chance to experience it, due to business schedule! It’s certainly worth the money.

Buffet breakfast is great and so is the food at the restaurants! Staff took care of all my requests promptly.

I've stayed at many hotels in Navi Mumbai (only when Four Points is unavailable) and there's no doubt in my mind that Four Points by Shareton is the best of them all! It's the only 5 star hotel of Navi Mumbai in true sense!

Room Tip: Go get the club lounge floor!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai as your preferred hotel in Navi Mumbai. Our endeavor is to provide all our guests a memorable experience.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay at our Hotel. The entire team feels encouraged by your kind words of appreciation.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai in the near future.

Vice President and General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

It was my 2nd visit to the hotel, with the duration being a day longer by a day, as my first visit was just for one night.

As before, I was booked in a room on the 14th floor, which is quiet enough to be unaware of the outside. There was a complimentary fruit plate consisting of an apple and a pear. Since I had arrived at around 4pm, I was in two minds about having lunch, and the fruit plate was a welcome consolation.

The room, a Comfort Twin, is reasonably spacious, with a business table in the corner for doing any work while in the room. Internet is quite fast, with only a registration being required for the first time, and then selecting the duration of the plan(which is free of cost) for which you would be using it. Wired and wifi is available, with the option of having upto 3 devices conntected. Which was convenient as I had my laptop and BlackBerry with me, and it saved the need to use the Data Pack while in the room, as I was on roaming.

For enternainment there was a Bluray player along with the TV, the latter having a Starwood Hotels channel telling you about the various aspects of the hotel. I came to know about 'Your24; through this channel - although, as I found out later, I would have to be an Elite member to avail of it. The Bluray player has a USB slot as well, although it was not working properly, as it was forever loading my USB. Hopefully they would look into that.

The bathroom is fairly spacious as far as hotel ones go, with there being a glass door partition between the bath and toilet areas. There was a bit of a problem with the telephone shower as the connecting tube was leaking, which I suppose could have been due to misuse from some of the other guests.

The beds are extremely comfortable, perhaps too comfortable, as I had a tough time getting up, since it was just so relaxing being in bed. Thankfully the sheer thought of Mumbai rush hour traffic finally got me out of bed.

The mini bar and tea/coffee arrangements were quite good, with nice coasters when using the cups.

Breakfast is a buffet affair that took place in Asian Kitchen, the 2nd floor restaurant,. If you like getting a little sunshine, do pick a table that furthermost from the buffet, with the sunlight being diffused as opposed to direct. The spread was balanced, with there being efforts made to cater to the Indian traveller that prefers his traditional breakfast, while not forgetting the international traveller who is quite at home with the continental fare.

Since I had come by car, I found the hotel parking to be hassle-free as it was Valet Parking. When taking out your car, the waiting time is a less than 5 mins., although I wouldn't know how it is during weekend 'peak times'.

All in all, it was a nice 2 nights that I spent there. I look forward to staying at the hotel on my next visit to Navi Mumbai. Hope they get the kinks I mentioned above fixed by then.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, September 7, 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having taken time out to post your review, we do appreciate this. My Team and I are delighted to know that your overall experience at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi was satisfying.

I am personally dismayed to know of the inconviences which has affected your stay at the hotel.

It has always been our endeavor to deliver nothing but the best Hospitality services to all our guests.

Your valuable feedback has been shared with the concerned members of the my team and we have initiated necessary corrective actions to avoid any inconvenience to our guests. I am confident you will notice a marked improvement during your next stay with us.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to welcoming you back at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Appreciate the front desk team (Sushma) for timely check in and check out, operator (Neelam) for assisting and directing whenever requested, In-room dining team (Randhir) for best service. Housekeeping team for keeping rooms clean and tidy with room aroma, spacious parking and vallet service, easy accessibility to Shopping Malls, Movie Halls, flovoured Mumbai street food, railway station, auto, worth a stay with value for money. Cheers! You have earned your respect!!!!

Room Tip: Excellent hospitality, value for money.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, September 6, 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai and posting your review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and our hospitality.

We really appreciate your kind and positive feedback on the services provided by the Front Office, Food and Beverage Service and the House Keeping Department. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable.

We at Four Points by Sheraton take pride in our service standards & also earnestly desire that all guest patronizing our hotel should leave with a memorable experience.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you are in the Navi, Mumbai area this is a great place to stay. It is next to a nice mall and the food at the hotel is very good. Beds and pillows are great and the shower is fantastic. Water gets hot immediately.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManagerFPV, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, June 28, 2016
HI,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton navi Mumbai - Vashi!!

Thank you for sharing your in depth views about Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai with the Trip Advisor Community.

We are pleased to learn that you had a great experience during your stay with us. We appreciate your generous compliments which is truly inspiring for our entire team.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to your “home” in Navi Mumbai.

General Manager.
Surat
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were two families staying at 4-points Sheraton in a long weekend. Our motive was to have nice hotel with swimming pool and from where we can commute to the Imagica Theme park. We had children with us and requested for interconnected rooms. We were nicely surprised when our normal booked rooms were upgraded to Suite so we can get interconnected spaces. On second day we got back late to the Hotel and our kids wanted to use the swimming pool which closes at 8pm per hotel policy. On our request the duty manager (I think her name was Prajatika) was nice enough to get the pool lights restarted and let us enjoy the pool after it closed. Even though this is a business hotel, we enjoyed it as a family vacation. It is these small gestures of going out of the way to make guests feel special that makes the hotel experience wonderful.

Room Tip: rooms on high floors have good views of the bay area
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, August 30, 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai and posting your reviews on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality.

We really appreciate your kind and positive feedback on the services provided by Front Office team. The same has also been conveyed to Prajakta and my entire team and they join me in thanking you.

Positive comments as such will only further propel us to ensure that all guests patronizing our hotel experience this leisure.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had stayed for 4 nights and did had a wonderful stay. All that was not liked was that staff at the recemption informed about the "Mango Festival" that was going on and invited me to join the festival.

I invited my family and friends who were in Bombay, to find only that Mango Festival" was over more than a week and it was so disappointing that I had 11 people with me who have travelled all 40 km to enjoy the "Mango Festival" and there was nothing. Hotel Management did apology to me for this incorrect information and we had then to dine for dinner.

Otherwise the breafast was wonderful and food was tasty

Room Tip: Anything that you choose you will enjoy staying in this hotel... starting from room to food.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, July 31, 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We are thankful to you for your patronage and for having taken out time to post your review.

We are happy to know that your overall experience was satisfactory and you enjoyed the food, however we are extremely sorry for the miscommunication on our part. You can be rest assured that I have personally taken this up with my team to avoid repetition in future.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes in spite of best of our intentions things go wrong.

My team joins me in sending you our sincere apology for inconvenience caused and assure you of best of our services at all given times.

We look forward to have you again with us.Once again along with all my associates we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to your future stay.

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We had midnight meal, food quality was good...staff was freshers....
Managers were away from duty... Saw them once in 2 hrs...
Food quality was good... No other option to eat in the night... Ambience of the hotel was good...

• Stayed July 2013
      Cleanliness
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, July 22, 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We are pleased to know that your are happy with our food and ambience.Your positive feedback keeps us motivated and our endevaour is to ensure that we continue giving you our best.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to your visit again.