“awesome,i visited once”

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
delhi
“awesome,i visited once”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I visited here once with my families.it was nice hotel experience.
we would like to visit once more,what i got great pleasure here.
Here staff gesture was so pleasureful as well.
I will visit here on new year. Best hotel I've ever stayed in. Absolutely everything is perfect. Nothing is left undone from the moment you step out of your car.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mamta_kumari
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, January 1, 2013

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us.

We are delighted to note that the services rendered by our team were up to your satisfaction. Thank you very much for the kind words as it motivates the team to strive for even higher level of excellence.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We look forward to have you again with us.Once again along with all my associates we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to your future visit.

Vice President and General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed December 20, 2012

It was a wedding reception function what we had celebrated in Four Points as i said
1)Hospitality
2)Value for money
3)The best ambience with tasty food
4)lovely people
there are many but according to me these 4 points are among them to visit Four Points
the staff at four points are really friendly, cheerful & helpful right from the big boss Sumit Kantji to down the line also and Mr. Arbind singh is so co operative and helpful which doesnt have words to describe.... Rite from the menu, decoration, commercials everything is done in such way that we really felt they are a part of our family who are taking all the efforts personally to make the event grand.. And when we were about to leave the chef himself came personally to ask about the food which was really appreciable. Last but the best part when i was offering a gift to one of the staff he shook hands with me saying after such a big event finishing at 1:30am and there is happiness among u all with a smile that is our reward this was really touching.. Good going Arbindji (let me introduce him he is an F&B Manager) so when ever u plan anything at four points catch hold him he will be your host.. love ur team god bless

Room Tip: did not used for long..
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank steven1680
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, December 24, 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. It was indeed a great pleasure having you with us.

To hear positive comments drives us greatly to ensure that we keep giving such experiences to our guest. I have also conveyed to Arbind Singh and our team about your review and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to have you visit us again.

Vice President &General Manager
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Best hotel I've ever stayed in. Absolutely everything is perfect. Nothing is left undone from the moment you step out of your car. You are greeted by a Concierge who basically whisks you to your room and checks you in. I had none of that Front Desk stuff... was absolutely spot-on. He remembered my name during the four day stay and was absolutely perfect to deal with.

The upper floor hotel room was beyond perfect with a spectacular view overlooking the water . Absolutely breathtaking. Perfect bed with a variety of pillows to suit your choice.

Room service was impeccable. Morning newspapers, including a photocopy of the 1st page of the major newspaper for your country. Nice.

Breakfast was absolutely wonderful in choice and service. Anything you want.

This is a tremendously well located hotel and of course its reputation speaks for itself.

The ultimate in luxury hotels.
Where does one start, from the cheuffer driven car at the airport, to the tearful departure, our stay at the "sheraton" was, to say the least, memorable. After a five week journey throught India, experiencing the wonders of this unique country, we decided to leave India in style, nothing could have prepared us for what was to come. I must say before I go on, that no holiday in India is complete without a stay in the "sheraton", it should be compulsory.
We booked online, and with that booking I requested airport transfer, it came at a small cost, but started what was to be, a most memorable experience. Limosine, arriving at the front of the sheraton, and being greeted personally by the manager, upgrade to the palace wing and being taken to our suite by the manager gave our visit the personal touch. No check-in at the front counter, all details taken from your suite, and with the minimum of fuss. Whilst we were being processed, coffee and biscuits were bought to the room. After the manager left, our personal butler arrived and introduced himself, a your man of twenty two with such a beautiful manner and the wisdom of Solomon. No request was too much, he would take us personally to each restaurant or bar, give details of each, help us through menues and generally make things so much easier. I noticed on another review that they were recommended the Souk in which to dine, make that a must on your things to do; soooo nice and romantic.
I must also make mention of the pool, it is large, only accessible to hotel guests, lovely ambience with attendants there to provide towels, complimentary water and get you settled into a couple hours of sun.
Breakfast the next day, don't miss it, try to get a table enjoy the food and watch the world go by.
The next day was departure day, we were given a late check-out, treated to High Tea, also asked if we would care for a complimentary drink with nibblies before our departure to the airport. We were personally taken out to the car by the manager and our beautiful butler, what a farewell it was. This is a memory that will last and last, it will also get me back, as I don't want that visit to the "sheraton" to be my last. I shall also encourage anyone that is planning a visit to India to make a stay at the "sheraton" a must.
Room Tip: The Palace wing of the hotel was delightful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, December 21, 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you so much for your patronage and support. We are indeed happy to know that you liked our hotel and our services and are satisfied with your stay with us.

We strive very hard to ensure that each and every guest who visits our hotel goes home with fond memories.

Your positive feedback keeps us motivated and our endevaour is to ensure that we continue giving you our best.

We look forward to have you again with us.Once again along with all my associates we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to your future stay.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a week. Rooms were clean as we're the bathrooms. Staff was very friendly, cheerful, and helpful. Large breakfast buffet in the morning. Lunches were also good. Hotel has a pool and an exercise facility (several treadmills, machines, etc.). I used the hotel for both airport pickup and departure. The driver going to the airport monitored traffic on his cell phone and used several shortcuts to get around the worst of it. Hotel is also next to a shopping mall. I would definitely stay at this place again!

• Stayed December 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us.Your feedback is indeed very encouraging. All my associates join me in thanking you for your positive feedback.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to your future patronage.

Bhopal, India
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The Rooms are mere OK Types and do'nt give the experience as seeked, and also the over priced for Vashi . The room service was also very slow in terms of Food. Could have been better . Breakfast was ok, not thatb great as expected.

Room Tip: Get a better price for this.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Ambrish A

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having taken the timeout to post your review. We are concerned that you were not happy with your experience at our Hotel. I have personally looked into this and spoken to my team and can assure you that my team will leave no stone unturned to ensure that this doesn't happen in future.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes inspite of best of our intentions things go wrong.

My team joins me in sending you our sincere apologies and assure you of best of our services at all given times.

Looking forward to have the privilege of having you stay with us again.

pune
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The entire stay and function was excellent. Food quality and the quality of service was unbeatable. A very personalized service was offered to each guest. Every one enjoyed the Multi cuisine and appreciated the creativity.
We were welcomed by open heart and from your receptionist to General Manager every team member of the hotel was extremely hospitable. I would recommend my entire colleague for their function is it personal or official. I would only suggest the Management team to look up on the check in procedure though it was absolutely perfect still I found that there is a little room for further improvement.

Room Tip: Great breakfast
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, December 12, 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. We are indeed happy to know that you enjoyed our Multicuisine and liked the services at our hotel.

We also thank you for your valuable suggestions and assure you they will be looked into.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Altitude Restaurant in this hotel was excellent! Attentive service, nice presentation, but most importantly portion, quality of food, and value were outstanding! If I lived near the hotel I would definitely come here for dinner as it was simply delicious and memorable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ramakant_6337

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying experience at our hotel.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to your visit again.