“Great Place”

Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Excellent place to stay in Mumbai. I stayed on the 5th floor. The rooms are perfect and no need for description. The morning buffet menu was huge and great. The staff are well trained, polite and proffessionals. The reception is a bit small compared to other similar hotels. It is located very close to some big mals, eating joints and ET station. On the whole it is a great place to stay.

4  Thank rduraikannan
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us.

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us.Your feedback is indeed very encouraging.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to your future patronage.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I attended a two and a half day business meeting at the four points, from Nov 13 - 16, 2012.. I can't speak to the rooms at the Four points, but very well traveled Fortune 500 CEOs who attended the meeting said they were "over the top" in size and appointments. The GDM is inland, so it doesn't have that beach feel to it. In fact, although at first site it looks like a typical southern California resort with stucco and terracota mexican architecture, its stylings are much more Asian. The food and service were outstanding. The on property restaurant, Addison, is phenomenal as is the resort's wine list. The hotel doesn't look all that from the front but once you are inside we were warmly greated by security and hotel staff each day. The bedroom didn't look as sharp as some of the places I have stayed but it was clean, really comfortable (I slept really well!) and with plenty of space to work and lounge around. Thanks everyone for making my stay a good one!Especially F&B Manager Mr Arbind singh

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mikalBangalore

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. It was indeed a great pleasure having you with us.

To hear positive comments drives us greatly to ensure that we keep giving such experiences to our guest. I have also conveyed to Arbind Singh and our team about your review and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.

We look forward to have you visit us again.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I am world travelers.
We stayed here in a suite for 3 months while our permanent housing is being prepared.
We've been all over the world and realized hotel experience is very relative to people's past experience.
In terms of India, especially from Navi Mumbai side, it's as good as it's going to get.
But from terms of hotels around the world, it's not deserving any more than 3.
There are Much better, larger hotels on Mumbai side and my recommendation is to stay in one of those. The Renaissance on the lake, Sahara next to the airport, Four Seasons, or Taj next to the gateway of India.
Although Taj is very over rated and they oversell their brand. Their service level is just Mah!

My wife and I did get to know the staff very well but we stayed so long, we watched as half the staff got replaced with new employees.
The staff tries very hard to please but the hotel over works them.
Often times seeing them at dinner late into night at 9 PM and seeing them again at 7 in the morning serving breakfast.

Location is very good in Navi Mumbai situated between 3 malls.
There is a hyper city super market in the InOrbit mall right next to the hotel.
2 Citibank ATM and 1 Citibank branch located walking distance from the hotel.
HSBC "branch" that pops up on google maps is nothing more than an ATM. Not a branch.
Rest of the ATMs located in the mall are Indian banks.
Mall is pretty modern with english book stores, electronics stores and arcades.
Almost all cell phone companies are represented in that area. Docomo, Reliance, Airtel, Aircell.
Reliance gets good coverage in Mumbai, but they drown you with unwanted text messages and subscriptions to services you didn't sign up AND, illegal in the states, automatic dialer telemarketing calls to your cell phone!!!
Airtel is much better without these annoyances that are illegal in the west.

Because the hotel is small, there is only 1 main restaurant. The food is Okay. There is a nice gym which is open to public but the trainers can be a bit distance.
It's best to talk to the staff and build a relationship with them.
It's best to do this in India overall since you get much better response with good relationship in India.

The Spa is on the smaller side but service is good and good value.
Pool is good for Navi Mumbai but just OK in comparison to all of Mumbai.

There is a slum next to the hotel and beggars are around targeting foreigners.
Lots of stray dogs also.

Room Tip: If you need anything, ask the concierge. They try hard to please. I needed a Hepatitis B shot, the...
2  Thank Jin K
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. It was indeed a great pleasure having you stay with us.

We are extremely thankful to you for your suggestions and we will work on the areas mentioned by you.

During your stay you were like family to us.

Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The bedroom didn't look as sharp as some of the places I have stayed but it was clean, really comfortable (I slept really well!) and with plenty of space to work and lounge around. All in all I couldn't have asked for anything else.

The food was really good. Breakfast was ok, plenty of choice and freshly prepared. Dinner was better though I particulalry enjoyed the phad thai - it was great! We ate both from the buffet and also directly from the menu on a number of ocassions. It was reasonable and tasty. We did eat out a few times but this was for a change rather than because of the hotel food. We didn't eat at the ground floor cafe but had a few beers here.

We didn't use the pool or gym facilities. One of my colleagues had used the spa and salon and seemed happy with the results...

Its right next to shopping mall which contained a few restaurants and a supermarket so we tended to pop out each day to stretch our legs.

The only annoyance was that I felt pestered by the guy looking after my room and he was constantly giving me his name; pointing me towards the feedback form (especially where it talked about the name of the staff member who had helped the most) and knocking on the door to ask if I needed anything when he'd only been in a little while before.

I'd very happily stay here again (and will do so next time we're back in Mumbai). Thanks everyone for making my stay a good one!

Room Tip: The lift isn't noisy so don't worry if you get a room next to it!
2  Thank MrJacey

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having taken the time out to post your review. We are pleased to know you had a satisfying stay and thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please be rest assured that this has been taken very seriously with the Housekeeping department. I have spoken to my team and we will take all corrective measures so that it is not repeated in future.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes in spite of best of our intentions things go wrong.

We look forward to you staying with us once again.

VIce President & General Manager

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed for two nights. Previously I stayed I benefitted from a very good corporate rate. This time I paid almost double but still a reasonable business rate. I had access to the business lounge which was open one day for breakfast but closed the next. This has a limited number of breakfast items but is quiet and the service was good. As a regular traveler this is something I would take advantage off. The main breakfast buffet is fine with staff available to make omelettes. I changed my room because of noise from the adjoining room when I checked in. The alternative room was quiet no problems. The rooms are still very good. I had some issues with the service. Check in was good, but check out was off-hand and needs to be improved. Overall this remains a good option to stay in if you have business in this area. In general the local area has built up significantly since my previous stay.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cdchess
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having taken the time out to post your review. We are pleased to know you had a satisfying stay, however your feedback on checkout and service is appreciated. Please be rest assured that we have taken these issues with the concerned department.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes inspite of best of our intentions things go wrong.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

1) I had emailed the hotel a number of times regarding my reservation but never got a response until i finally called! 2) Staff seemed to be confused and took a long time during both check-in and check-out! 3) Food is very average and there are better options in the malls nearby! Overall I would not like to stay at this hotel again!

3  Thank Soni33

Hi,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having taken the time out to post your review. We are indeed concerned to hear that you are not happy with our services and please be rest assured that this has been taken up very seriously with the team.

We would be profoundly happy if you could give us another chance of serving you once again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Four points by Sheraton can easily be rated as very good and well maintained hotel Approach to hotel entry may not give an impressive opinion.But once we enter into the lobby after undergoing 'an easy going 'security check at lobby entry point, we get a very positive view about the hotel.Well decorated.very good ambience.nicely beautified.checkin and check out process are satisfactory.Though there are no specific complaints,the staff require an appropriate orientation to service the guest I found them either over complascent or under trained.This anamoly may be rectified.Room service ,as I observed sitting my friends room,certainly requires improvement.Rooms are very well maintained.very good look.All necessary amenities are provided.Very impressive bathroom.Complimentary breakfast is offered with an excellent & and variety of food items.I finished my breakfast within 15 mts as I had to rush to an important meeting.But one can enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at leisure starting from 7.00 am to 10.30.A very good night view of Inorbit Mall on one side and Raghuleela Mall on another side gives a good feeling.Though expensive than other hotels around,it is worth staying,but one should have time to avail the facilities.

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us.

Your feedback is indeed very encouraging. We are thankful for your valuable suggestions which will be definitely looked into.