“Beautiful, friendly place to stay”
Review of Rame Barton

Rame Barton
Ranked #1 of 1 Rame B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My room was a luxury, the owners were so friendly, welcoming and helpful and in such a nice location. Will definitely stay again.

I booked a room for two nights for a friends wedding. In the mornings I was served a delicious breakfast and the lovely lady owner would greet me my name every morning and make sure I was ok. She would also recommend walks and make sure I had a map before traveling anywhere. The place had a great feel to it and nothing was too much trouble. Would love to return in the summer next time!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Amelia_Close

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Definitely one of the best B & B's that we have ever stayed in. Karen was a wonderful hostess and nothing was too much trouble, she even offered to make bacon sandwiches to take to our rooms for those of our party that were too hungover to make it down for breakfast! The 'Whitsand' apartment was really spacious and well equipped, the beds were comfortable with good quality linen and the bathroom very stylish and efficient. We would love to stay again when we have more time to appreciate the surrounding area. Thank you again Karen and Paul.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is the best B&B that we have ever stayed in. The breakfast was amazing. Candles, love hearts, art, views and location all made it a romantic break away from it all to remember. We would like to go back in the summer.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013

What a find! Had a lovely 2 night stay here. Paul makes a magnificent breakfast and made us ever so welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. The room is very large, stylishly decorated, spotlessly clean but still homely. They must have been to a lot of B&B's in their time as they have got the formula spot on. It was very close to the Fort if you are going for a wedding. I would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Rame Barton is the best B&B I have had the pleasure of stayed at, it was a real struggle to leave!

A few others and myself spent the weekend there to celebrate a friends birthday and it was superb.

The building and surrounding grounds are absolutely beautiful, only to be matched by the stylish interior and idyllic views.

The warm welcome we received felt like we were staying with friends, the smells and sounds were comforting and the atmosphere had a wonderful calming affect.

After a stressful journey down from London, I sank into bed and awoke from a long and full night sleep refreshed and cleansed of the previous week.

The hospitality from Karen and Paul was bar none; they gave us great recommendations about activities in the local area and went above and beyond to make sure we were confortable

The towels were fluffy, everything was spotlessly clean, the sheets were crisp, the shower was a waterfall and breakfast was perfection.

I left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Thank you for transporting me and my friends into a world far away from our usual hectic lifestyles, It was bliss and I will be back to share this Cornish haven with other loved ones.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Like many others we picked a B&B on-line because it was close to the wedding venue. In the event, we were extremely fortunate to have found this place. The room was extremely comfortable, Karen was friendly and helpful, the setting was delightful - and the breakfasts were excellent. We would happily recommend Rame Barton to anyone, and I hope we can find an excuse to go back one day.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

You couldn't ask for more from a B&B than the welcome you get from the Cardews. Warm and welcoming with very comfortable beds and beautiful surroundings with lovely pubs and stunning views nearby. The sitting room has beautifully reclaimed slate walls and the breakfast was spot on.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank andycamLondon

Been to Rame Barton? Share your experiences!