“Lunch deal”

Sapori Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small family run restaurant, service fresh food made from authentic recipes. We have a large selection of superb Italin wines, beers and soft drink. And fresh coffee ground using Kimbo coffee beans.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My 2 friends and I had lunch here on the recommendation of one of them who had eaten here a few times. Two of us had whitebait for starters and and all 3 of us had fish and potato cake for main course. The other friend had soup of the day. Tremendous value at £8.50 for 2 courses and £10.50 for 3 courses. I had a very generous ice cream for desert and an Irish coffee! Two of us had a glass of house wine and the driver (!) had orange juice. The total bill for 3 people was just under £40. The quality of the food was excellent and because everything was cooked to order there was a not unreasonable 20 minute wait before we got our starters. If you want a delicious lunch in Lee don't even think of going anywhere else!

2  Thank BobH764

Reviewed September 29, 2013

went last night 28/09/13 first time had a great welcome ,food excellent, service very good making sure i was happy with everything even down to the wine which i know nothing about a great help. May be alittle way to go for some but well worth the trip . You wont be disappointed , will be going again . `

2  Thank graham599
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Ordered king prawn salad as a starter. Rocket salad was ruined by the lemons. Not tasty at all. Pizzas were ok and tasty but rather small.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have been here several times when visiting my in-law. The food is always great whenever we go here. The lunchtime menu off is great value as well.

1  Thank P J
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Four of us visited Sapori, my wife and myself had not dined here before but our friends had, being residents nearby. The restaurant was very busy, even though it was a Wednesday. The staff were very cheerful, we did not have starters and the main course took a while to arrive, but it was worth waiting for. I had the Lamb Steak which was delicious and the others all had pasta, there was no complaints, in fact all of us said that we would return in the near future. The restaurant was quite noisy but as I said it was busy which speaks volumes about its popularity. It is on a one way street which makes parking easy.

2  Thank Dearboy