“Another Fantastic Stay”

Milvil Corner Bed and Breakfast
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Another Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Once again Milvil Corner proved the perfect place to stay. Our 11th visit to Lee to see friends, and our 5th stay at Milvil. Only wish we had discovered it sooner. All the reviews are spot on. Look no further than this. We always leave wondering how Steve and Angela manage to keep Milvil so immaculate. You will not believe (I promise you) how a shower screen can be kept so clean.
The breakfasts are first rate and the fantastic hosts are willing to help out with any queries, local or otherwise, that you may have. It's just a brilliant place to stay. I can say no more. Thanks again for a wonderful 3 days.

Room Tip: The Walnut room is beautifully decorated with a huge bed and fantastic en suite.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank rsb66

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Iserlohn, Germany
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Angela and Steve are very friendly hosts, who offered us tea and orange juice on our arrival after a long journey to Lee-on-the-Solent. We love the phantastic breakfast, what a rich choice and perfectly cooked. The cleanliness in this house is exemplary. The location is very peaceful but not far away from Lee on Solent High Street and the seaside, only a 5 min walk.
It was our third visit and we will stay again in this tastefully decorated house in spring next year. :-)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Walter_Susanne
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed at the guest house for five nights recently as I had to attend a course, the room was one of the best I have stayed in, clean and well maintained throughout.

The Art Deco feel runs throughout the guest house which makes for an amazing feeling.

Although I did not have time for breakfast every morning the times I was able to the food was amazing and prepared very very well.

Great location and within a short walking distance to the beach and shops in Lee on Solent.

I hope I can return when my next course is on September!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Wellington, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was my first visit to B&B and what a great experience. Steve the owner welcomed warmly on arrival. The accommodation was excellent, spotlessly clean, and beautifully presented. Breakfast was first class with a good choice of menu. I would strongly recommend anyone to Milvil corner which surpassed my expectations. I have made another reservation for later on in the summer and hope this will the second of many visits.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank JENNY C
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I have just stayed at this bed and breakfast as a business traveller. It is a delightful place to stay. The owners clearly take a lot of pride in what they do. The room was extremely clean with lots if quality extras. I slept very well every night. The owner was very welcoming. The location is quiet yet only a 5 min walk from shops etc. The breakfast was nice and plentiful. I would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed June 2014
Paderborn, Germany
Reviewed June 4, 2014

It was the best decision to stay at "Milvil Corner"..
The room was really nice and always clean when I returned from work. Furthermore the breakfast was excellent! You can choose between lots of things you would like to have in the mornings. Steve welcomed me very lovely and offered his help to fulfil every wish I had.
"Milvil Corner" is really close to the beach and supermarkets in Lee on Solent, good location.
It was like holiday even though I had to work..I definitely will return!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Another fantastic stay at this guest house. Angela and Steve are such lovely hosts and really do make you feel very welcome. Everything is of such a high standard and quality from the rooms to the breakfast. There is nothing to fault this place, we have stayed many times now and we are never disappointed.

Room Tip: The walnut room is at the front, not noisy at all as it is on a quiet road. This is a nice spacious...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lee-on-the-Solent
Red Lion Hotel
#3 of 38 in Portsmouth
The Clarence Hotel
The Clarence Hotel
#1 of 38 in Portsmouth

Been to Milvil Corner Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!