We booked our trip with the Tuango rebate which I regret. Our first room had a bad smell when we first entered but we had the view on the lake. Then the room upstairs flushed their toilet which left a very bad sewer odor in the room and when my girlfriend went in the room during dinner she almost puked because the bad smell was so strong. We told the owner's wife and she agreed that with switch to room number 2 instead of 1. By the way, the bathtube wasn't even clean in both rooms, we had to clean it ourselves. And in our second room, the bathtub sinkhole seal let the water go through so the tub wouldn't fill up and when we told the owner it took an hour before somebody came to replace it, which I had to go ask for after the hour because I was pissed.
Then trying to relax at dinner and breakfast, there were kids crying, which were theirs actually. The spa water smelled very bad and the infrared sauna wasn't working.
The only positive point were the food that was very good and the atv ride that was fun. Other than that I don't recommend this place to anyone. Its far, the 2km road to get there is horrible, the service isn't that good, theres nothing luxurious about their "chambre de luxe". DON'T GO THERE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near lac simon , log wood auberge with 16 roms and 4 suites all equiped with jacuzzi and fire place(10 rooms)Outdoor SPA and massagesfrench cuisine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Auberge Couleurs de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Couleurs De France Hotel Duhamel
- Auberge Couleurs De France Duhamel, Quebec