- Great location, close to the most popular attractions in Puebla.
- Spacious rooms and bathroom.
- Spotless cleaning.
- Nice restaurant, the breakfast buffet was superb.
- Nice pool area.
- The reception staff was not helpful at all when I came down one night at 3:00 am in the morning really sick. The nigh recepcionist even looked annoyed because I had awaken her, and when I told her that I needed a taxi she told me not to worry " the pharmacy is only 2 blocks away (in this case, more than half kilometre) and puebla is really safe". Umm, at that time i was in too much pain just to bother answeing her how stupid her answer was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic distric of Puebla and considered World Heritage by UNESCO, just two blocks from the Cathedral, Zocalo, Congress and the Government Palace. Just a few blocks from the main traditional tourist attractions, such as El Barrio del Artista, El Callejon de los Sapos, La Calle de los Dulces where the famous Convento de Santa Clara is, museums and typical restaurants where you can find the traditional cusine of Puebla. With fast and easy access to the most important venues for Conferences and Conventions of the city and near the industrial areas where our guests can return to the hotel to rest and enjoy the warm of the most traditional area of Puebla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Puebla Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Puebla Hotel Puebla
- Nh Hotel Puebla