Tripadvisor
Puebla

“I’m forced to review as terrible”
Review of Casareyna

Casareyna
Ranked #1 of 1,088 Restaurants in Puebla
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Casareyna you can enjoy the best cuisine from Puebla, recipes passed down from generations, supplies of the highest quality and passion in everything we do, while also managing to deliver a great experience with spectacular flavors. All this combined with a truly beautiful space, considered a World Heritage site. You'll also find a great team at your service and the best selection of mexican wines.
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I’m forced to review as terrible for my personal experience, the food was ok, the problem I ordered the 4 moles and pipián dishes, ordered just chicken and told the waiter don’t make a mistake please, they served me pork and chicken, since the pork looked somewhat as the chicken, I did eat some of it, at which point realized the error...and since I had almost ate about half the plate, there was no need to replace the dish...they still charged the full price, they lost the tip...

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,026)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Excellent food and setting. Mole and ceviche especially good.. attentive staff and well priced.. thank you

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This easily earns its well deserved reputation on TripAdvisor. We ate lunch here while in Puebla and the service, but especially the food, was absolutely outstanding. The mole has a well deserved reputation as well, but all of the dishes we had were absolutely amazing, one of the best meals we had in Mexico! I would highly, highly rate this hotel and would recommend you eat here any opportunity you have.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

we had both, lunch and dinner at Casareyna's restaurant and it was fantastic. All dishes we ordered were full of taste, good portions and fare prices! We enjoyed a superb nebbiolo called Nivel a great mexican wine.

Service was really good

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

The best in Mexico thus far. Excellent cuisine and fair prices even offers a decent wine selection from Mexico

1  Thank sicelidas