“Check your bill twice”

Tagers
Ranked #12 of 1,008 Restaurants in Puebla
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant full of details that will make you smile. Delicious food and warm service
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

They offer discounts but when you receive the bill, they do not apply them or add products you did not order

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Really good place for breakfast. During weekends its possible that you need to wait for a table about 30 minutes but the place and food deserves its.
You mus try cantaloupe bowl for entrance.
Chilaquiles are really nice too. Dishes are big.
Service is excellent. Best place to have breakfast.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

My spouse and I come to Puebla every year, and we always go out of our way to go to Tagers. This WILL BE the best breakfast you've ever had! Everything is fresh and made perfectly! The meals come with coffee as a choice and another side, so you get a lot for your $. For foriengers/Americans the $'s are Very reasonable and don't worry about speaking Spainish, the server will get a translator right away w/out having to ask. Usually the cook. They are well staffed, but expect to wait a little longer for your food between 10 am and 1130 am (this is the Mexican breakfast time). Any time before 930 am there will be ample room. The food tastes even better than it looks in the photos! 1 note of caution. Every table gets a bread/roll/pastry basket. These DO NOT come with your meal. They are charged seperately. All the food is great, but we recommend trying one of tbe skillets your 1st time. My spouse loves the fresh fruit smoothies too!

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Roja M
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

This place has amazing food and an excellent vibe. Ask for the Croque Madame or the Amsterdam breakfast.
The bread is A M A Z I N G.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018

I decided to give this restaurant a try after reading all the good reviews. The food was very good and they have many choices. My only disappointment is that the service was a little slow the day I visited (looked like they were not fully staffed for the amount of guests). The food was brought to our table by a runner in a big tray that was left next to our table -- not sure if that's the procedure and the waitress was supposed to put it on the table for us. But as I mentioned, since I think they were not fully staffed, the waitress never came to our table and we decided to take the food before it was cold. My order came without the house potatoes and I had to asked for them twice before I got them. Overall the food was tasty and very good; the serving size are big and priced moderately. Glad I gave it a try.

Date of visit: February 2018