“Great business hotel with a Mexican ambience” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel
Ranked #14 of 95 Hotels in Puebla
Erlangen, Germany
“Great business hotel with a Mexican ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is well located, if you are on a business trip.
The breakfast buffet is excellent. The rooms are clean and spacious.
There are two outdoor pools in a nice garden area.
A couple more power sockets would be nice.
This is my favorite hotel in Puebla

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Rafael R, Director Comercial at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Mr Juergen S

Thank you for sharing your comments with others travelers, I am glad you had an enjoyable experience in our property.

We thank you for your preference!

Rafael Reyes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Rochester, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Marriott has the best in house restaurants for both breakfast and dinner. For socializing after work, it's a fun atmosphere. there are two swimming pools and a workout facility. They also offer happy hour Monday through Friday after work.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rafael R, RM at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Kurtiemon,

Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your last stay with us, I am very pleased that you enjoyed the service in our property, I will share your comments with our team i am sure this will continue to increase the service of our associates to our guests and clients.

Once again, thank you!

Rafael Reyes
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is an excellent Hotel in Puebla.High Recommend as it provides a great opportunity to merge business and leisure.
I stayed here for almost 2 months and also used to travel to Mexico city for work where I stayed in Crowne Plaza.

To be honest ,Puebla Marriott felt like home.The front desk staff was very friendly and could speak English quite well.

Room Tip: Try to get the Executive rooms ,way better than the rooms up front.But the breakfast in the Executiv...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rafael R, RM at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear "georgebobby"

I want to thank you for share your experience with us, I am glad you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, we can proudly say we reached your expectations in a two months stay.

I hope to see you again in our hotel in your next visit to Puebla.

Kind regards!
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very good price and saff is very helpfull, they will escort you too the lobby due to its size. very good business center. buffet bkfst really good remember to watch out for spicy food if you dont.
The location of the hotel it is not close to the center (downtown) but if you dont want to mess up inside of the city, it is a few minutes away from the highway.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rafael R, RM at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Artutofs2,

I want to thank you for share your comments with other travelers, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Regards,
Cordoba, Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I checked in as part of a group. An special rate, bfast included, was quoted for the group. At check in I clearly said I am with this group and have the special rate. The front desk person, an unpleasant fellow, did not say a word. At check out I was informed that bfast was NOT included because the room I got was not part of the deal ... What? They should have informed me at check in!!!
Other than the unpleasant front desk person (got the same for in and out) ... the buffet bfast is very good, the men´r room in the main restaurant is far too small it is difficult to sit and stand up in the small toilet cabinet.
Almost forgot the giant mosquito I found in the room's bathroom (blood packed and all)

Room Tip: Make sure they tell you the rate, what is included and what not.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Baltasar S
Rafael R, RM at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear “Baltasar S”

Allow me to offer you an apology for the inconveniences during your stay with us, I have forwarded your comment to our room’s division manager in order to review the check in process based on all the information exposed.

I feel very sorry this affected your experience with us, nevertheless thank you for sharing and bring this to our attention.

Kind regards,
Sonora
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

The room was great; I had a beautiful view to one of the green beautiful garden side of the hotel. The surrounding areas are just gorgeous, everything green with a lot of birds wake you up in the morning, the restaurant was good, the fruits are fresh, the people is nice, and even though they had a world taekwondo tournament and almost full, the people was still very nice. Great for pleasure or business

Room Tip: Room starting with 4 or 5 are well located like 507 or 409 are OK.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jsanc2002
Rafael R, RM at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear “jsan2002”

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you soon in Puebla again.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The hotel is fine if you are there in Puebla, Mexico for business. The ceiling of the room I was in ta was leaking rain water and the carpet was wet. After complaining about this, I was moved into another room in the same floow - now, this one, the airconditioning dis not work. Complained again and then got it fixed. The Mexican Buffet Resaturant was fine. Eat there if you stay at this Mariott. But do not eat "Fish" at the other restaurant. I ordered fish and the look of the grilled fish told me that it was not eadible. When I tried it, it was smelly and tasted like if has been kept frozen for ages. And the menu stated "fresh fish". BEWARE.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. All rooms are alike, But they do have a belcony although they are a bit be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Miller C
Dear Miller C:

Thank you for your review!

On behalf of our general manager allow me to express my apologies for the inconveniences during your stay, we are working in the room opportunity areas based on your comments. About the meals you ordered in the restaurant, our executive chef is reviewing the preparation with our team.

Thank you again for bring this to our attention,
Rafael R.