“THE BEST NEXT THING AFTER KENYA SAFARIS!!!!”
Review of Africam Safari

and up
Africam Safari Zoo Admission with Transportation
Ranked #11 of 124 things to do in Puebla
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I've been to a real safari in Kenya and while visiting Puebla wanted my child to get excited to our upcoming "real Africa Safari" so decided to take her and OH, WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! This place is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!! I was truly amazed!!! the variety of animals is astonishing! The proximity to which you can approach with the car is really MAGICAL! We saw FIVE bears within just a few feet from our car! it was such a glorious treat!!! But like the bears we saw so many others. My favorites were probably the giraffes with a new little one posing for the pictures, or so I thought! After we thought it was all done, we discovered a WHOLE new area by foot with hundreds of other animals these more in like a zoo like setting but quite espectacular as well.

the attraction is so well set up and as I passed by one amazing animal after the other I kept wondering how they were able to keep the place so nice when the attraction itself was so cheap - less than $20 US dollars per head. (you pay per head and not per car 232 pesos per adults and 225 for kids) We even got to ride on a canoe as they have a water reservoir adjacent to the park which is the largest in puebla. This ride too was very cheap at less than 20 dollars PER CANOE!!! (200 pesos per canoe which fits 6).

This was an amazing adventure and I can't wait to take other friends there! if you are considering going, consider no more and rush there as the weather now is absolutely great but I am told it gets hot in the summer and very crowded. Regardless of when you go you will be amazed!!!

And yes this was so much better than I could have ever imagined!!!

3  Thank alexanderofjesus
Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)
All reviews
"love animals"
"animal park"
"nice zoo"
in 3 reviews
"wide variety of animals"
"animals roaming freely"
"dangerous animals"
"different areas"
"endangered species"
"an open area"
"open zoo"

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Two white tigers walked in front of our car! They were literally three feet away from us. Amazing experience. My four year old son loved it and so did we.

1  Thank Evelyn R
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Really enjoyed our afternoon in the middle the "wild animals". Even for us grownups it was thrilling to see the animals from so close and ride through the park. As far as I can judge it, animals looked well-treated and the park very well organized and clean. Scenic landscape - a great city escape, we will definitely return to the the animals we missed.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I tried the night safari that only runs through every weekend in January, be sure you come well dressed it will be COLD, there is good food on site so don't worry about the hunger