“Excellent meat, wine and service”
Review of La Encomienda

La Encomienda
Ranked #23 of 1,008 Restaurants in Puebla
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Zona Angelopolis
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

La encomienda is probably the best place to it meat in Puebla.
Great service, great cooking.
Try the sirloin covered in salt and finished at the table.
I also recommend the letchon cozido al horno.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I went to this restaurant. First time , a year or so again, I said I will never return due to the taste of meat. I wen back in june this year and I tried the Picaña. Superb!!
I went back this month to have it again. Second to none. ratio price/quality very good coming closer to excellent. Well excellent meat really in Japan, Argentina, US and northern part of Mexico. Thats’s it.
Try Picaña there, you will love it. Nothing else for me in here.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 149nelsonp
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

I have been many times in La Encomienda, mostly for business dinner. The food is very good. They offer a good variety of starters like tostadas de atún, tacos de lechón or onion soup. The main meet or fish dishes are very tasteful. A good list of beer and wine is also available. Also the deserts are very good. Service is very friendly and fast. The atmosphere of the restaurante is nice and the valet parking efficient. I can recommend La Encomienda.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

Great food, the soft shell crab tacos were awesome. The octopus was cooked perfectly which was a welcome change compared to most places.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant, nice decoration, the food was very good and the waitress was kind. I recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2017