“This is the place for Foodies in Puebla ”
Review of Entre Tierras

Entre Tierras
Ranked #13 of 1,008 Restaurants in Puebla
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4 Ote & 6 Ote
Description: At our artisanal kitchen, the essential flavors are turned into new forms that keep their roots in the ancestral Mexico, with the best possible that our land can provide us. This is Entre Tierras, a place where the farmers can bring their produce, because they know it will be appreciated. Our chefs are the trustees that in an act of passion transform into vibrant dishes that speak about the love for our Mexican Cuisine. Our patrons come, not only for the pleasure to enjoy our food, but because they know that behind each of our dishes are the producers and cooks that love and respect our philosophy. That's the reason they come over, to celebrate the pleasure of eating. In our traditional mexican cuisine you will find a variety of dishes and desserts created especially for you, with careful hand we rescue the best fruits with ancestral stories and unique benefits of our land. By retaining the secret achieving a stronger tradition of alchemy of flavors, textures, aromas, that challenge what is already known caring nutritional values. The opportunity to experience "slow food " in one of their best releases.
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Came to this restaurant because I had heard about the dishes with HUITLACOCHE which I really wanted to try.

Arrived at 6:15pm and sadly, much like most restaurants in Puebla these days, the beautiful dinning rooms were without patrons. Do not take this as a sign of a problem with the restaurants; it is a sign of the Mexican economy, fear of travel to Mexico and results of the current US President’s actions. In any event, there are two dinning rooms, the first one is less formal and only had tables for 5 or more, but has a beautiful carved wood alter and is inviting. We chose to go ahead and sit at large table in the informal dinners area.

Wait staff was attentive and while I was attempting to improve my Spanish, I did ask for an English menu and the had them. Also the staff were happy to explain ingredients we had not heard of such as an edible semi-succulent leaf that accompanied 2 of my 3 dishes.

The meal started with an amuse-bouche of the day, which was like tiny empanada. We requested margaritas mas fuerte and were happy we did. The next dish we both order was the both beautiful and tasty Tayuda Itsmeña. This dish is substantial enough to constitute a whole meal! My second dish was the salmon tartar which was delicious and equally beautiful. The salmon flavor was a bit overpowered, but I loved the sweet flavors of the mango sauce and passion fruit intertwined with the raw red onions and cabbage strips.

For mains I had the chicken breast and my friends dined on the filet fillet mignon both dishes had HUITLACOCHE as an ingredient and both were delicious!

The deserts were very interesting. My dinner companion enjoyed a sponge cake made with special leaves that was presented with crystalized parsley and arranged to look like trees in a terrarium.

As for price, this is the most expensive restaurant I have been to in my week of dining in Puebla, however my (1person) total bill for 3 courses, a margarita and a still-water was $26.50 which is less than a main course alone in a less nice restaurant in California. If you want a fine dinner or are a foodie this is your place.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 28, 2019

We had a nice meal here, with some interesting and creative takes on traditional Mexican dishes. Service was excellent. The bizarre soundtrack of super cheesy American pop music (Roxette! Pat Benatar!) was a little strange, but other than that the room was pretty and ambience was nice.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I had not had Ceasars Salad prepared at my table for a long while and it was excellent. The cemita sandwich was great, the Tuna Tartar un avocado delicious, and the Duck, Pekín Style, though not done in the traditional Chinese style was well executed.

Daniel our host was simply outstanding

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service, presentation, atmosphere and food.
Entre Tierras is a MUST if you visit Puebla.
This is not a classic Mexican restaurant, this is two steps higher in the correct direction.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I saw a recommending on a blogger insta #psychedinthecity and went to the Resturant for my lunch meal and it turned out to b super tasty and one of the finest Resturant in Puebla. And if you are vegetarian/ Vegan person you will find many options to suit ur taste other than just the salads. Beef lovers you will love the place. And don’t miss the special bread of the casa with handmade butter. A must visit eating place if you wanna enjoy a tasty meal with you loved once’s.

Date of visit: March 2019