All reviewsbusiness tripheated poolhead conciergebig restaurantoffer complimentaryexecutive flooravenida juarezanother guestgreat propertyroom servicebit datedmain restaurantother hotelsdowntown pueblarooms are bigvalet parkinggym
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with the hotel, we stayed on the executive floor and the complimentary breakfast was rather good. The pool is nice and the children enjoyed it. The room was on the small side but the towels were soft and luxurious .

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 3, 2012

All the hotel is beautifull and full of art, perfect for bussines or holydais, there are a hudge swiiming pool and also a Gym and Spa.

The bedrooms are perfect with fridge and balcony. I loved the stage.

If you're going to visit Puebla, this hotel is the best option. Afordable Luxury.

Nice staff and awsome restaurants inside. A great experience to repeat.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have stayed here 4 times in the last 9 years. The beds are comfy and breakfast is awesome.
green juice, fresh fruit and churros with coffee is the best. The warm portion chilaquiles, beans and sweet tamales are worth the extra calories. The gym is simple but works. Staff is nice.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the side street don't have as nice view. The rooms facing the court yard were nicer.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Stayed here for one night in February 2012. Very nice rooms. Everything was new and modern. I only paid $94 for a standard room, so the value was over the top. $8 for internet access at fairly slow speeds, but I got by.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stayed on a business trip in Presidente Intercontinental Puebla this January. While the room and the amenities were everything you could ask for in a five star (meaning excellent sheets, toiletries, room amenities, superb dining at the Alfredo di Roma), I had a bad working experience with the terrible wi-fi signal.

While I understand that having 50 people in a meeting room trying to cling to the same wi-fi would certainly pose a strain, it isn't excusable for a business grade hotel not to have a powerful signal equivalent to the one I have in my own office.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank dyhtstriyk
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Presidente InterContinental Puebla, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Dyhtstriyk,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! The WiFi was giving many of our guest’s issues and I'm grateful you brought this to our attention. I really appreciate your comments; I hope we get the opportunity to show you some of our improvements on your next trip to Puebla!

Ben J