“Superb!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
West Sacramento, California
“Superb!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Went there twice during a trip and all four of us ordered different dishes and every single one of them were just great, I highly recommend this restaurant. One of the best places I've ever been to.

• Visited February 2013

Mexico City, Mexico
“This is THE place in ZAC for Italian food!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

It took a little bit of extra walking to find the place, but we finally discovered this little gem of a place. A few steps down from the sidewalk and you arrived at Trattoria Il Goloso. We went for a late lunch. The place was quiet (we were the only customers) but later filled up with locals. The attention to service was fantastic and the salad and entrees were all very good. The servings are HUGE, which is unusual in Mexico, so they can definitely be shared. We agreed that we would return for dinner during our long weekend in Zacatecas, but unfortunately didn't make it. We will most certainly return at some point.

• Visited August 2013
Moscow
“Can't be better”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

To say it's the best Italian restaraunt in Zacatecas won't be sufficient. It's the best Italian restaraunt in Mexico, as far as such claims are accepted from a frequent visitor. This is my first review in Tripadvisor, although I use it for few years, and I wrote it only because I was really impressed with a quality of food made by chef Aldo. Every thing he prepares is excellent: pasta, pizza, raviolli, fabulous salads and outstanding deserts. Even cappuchinos are best in town. I wish I could live in Zacatecas to eat there every day!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Oleg V
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful experience in Zacatecas”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went to this restaurant after reading some of the reviews on TripAdvisor, you have to try their risotto, is one of the bests I have ever had. Their pizza was also pretty awesome.
They chefs/owners are one Italian and one Mexican, they came to say hello as we were wrapping up our dinner... Great service and outstanding food, kudos!!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank avvpine
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Just divine”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Wonderful and ever friendly staff, lovely atmosphere and food to die for. Has a big site out of town too though I've only eaten in the center. But the one in the center, if I could afford to I'd eat there every day. Wonderful menu and daily specials.

Visited September 2012