A very helpful receptionist when I arrived (Filiberto) – I was very early but he found me a room immediately and provided a real welcome.
A large room: with flat screen TV (didn’t try it) and 2 semi-comfortable chairs.
There is a safe in the room, ironing board and iron. Wifi is provided and is fast and reliable.
There are large and smart reception areas – but there is no heating and nobody chooses to use them.
The room is very quiet.
The bed (a king) has good linens and is very comfortable.
A striking conversion of a former bull ring.
The desk is a glass shelf on two concrete owls – it is a bit too high to be comfortable to use. There is a lamp. The desk chair has a wicker seat and the chair doesn’t give enough support for work of any length at the desk. I would prefer a proper desk and comfortable office chair.
The hot water in the bath / shower is very slow. 25 minutes to fill the bath – but it is hot.
The tub is stained and the taps and plug showing their age.
Breakfast is not included and costs $160MEX. It is served in a formal dining room and the service is very fussy. The food was good. I would much prefer a relaxed buffet (and a lower price).
There is an evening bed turn down service – very fussy with slippers positioned next to the bed and a sweet placed on the bed. Adds nothing as far as I am concerned.
The internet expires after 24 hours and asks for $88 US for another 24 hours access – I went to reception and they gave me another 24 hours gratis.
A pleasant and comfortable hotel to stay in. For the price I would expect the last few details to be gotten right. I don’t know who likes the fussy bits of the hotel – to me they add nothing to my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quinta Real Zacatecas is just a five minutes stroll from downtown, 10 minutes away from the Convention Center and 30 from the Zacatecas International Airport. The hotel has 49 well-appointed suites to choose from: 36 Master Suites, 10 Grand Class Suites and Presidential Suite. Restaurant Bar Silver Shop Logo Shop Restaurant open 07:00 a.M. To 12:00 a.M. Bar open 6:00 p.M. To 01:00 a.M. Gym open 06:00 a.M. To 10:30 p.M. 24-Hour suite service Medical assistance (24-hour) Baby sitting Laundry and dry cleaning Local Attractions Cathedral 10 minutes walking Gonzalez Ortega Market 7 minutes walking Francisco Goytia Museum in front of to Quinta Real Hotel Rafael Coronel Museum 10 minutes drive Pedro Coronel Museum 10 minutes walking Cable car 15 minutes drive Eden Mine 10 Minutes drive Museum of Abstract Art 15 minutes walking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quinta Real Zacatecas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Real Zacatecas Hotel Zacatecas
- Quinta Real Hotel Zacatecas