“Beautiful Getaway”

Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport
Reviewed March 11, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysspringfield, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Shuttle bus to and back,good value , nice staff little far but ok good restaurant in area Second floor rooms you have to take stairs take your luggage upstairs bit overall is ok shuttle bus until 1 am

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed here when I was stranded in Philadelphia when my connection flight was missed back to Ireland due to storms. I was collected by a shuttle by a lovely man named Buck who drove me to the Days Inn. It's a good bit away from the airport, but its ok. Buck took me to the local store to buy a sandwich which was very kind of him, he knew I was a bit stressed and slightly scared on my own in a new city. He helped me with my bags to my room which was up a flight of stairs and away from everything. He was so kind and put me at ease. The room was very pleasant and clean, and had a huge tv with lots of channels so that was great. There is a bar at the corner and karaoke was in full swing which was loud, due to being on my own I didn't go but if I was in company we may have joined the fun. Next day the sun was shining and I had a good enough sleep. I would recommend this Inn as its nice pleasant and Buck made was a lovely man who helped me on my way.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room at the front entrance side away from the bar which is at the back corner.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shelby Y
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We phoned for the shuttle from the pay phone in the arrival area and it arrived about 20 minutes later. The front desk staff was very good, he registered us quickly and set us up with the early morning return shuttle. It is about a 15 minute ride to the airport, but there were no traffic anocerns. The room was small but had a queen bed, safe and a large older tv that worked well. The room was clean and we were satisfied. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel where we had a good meal. The shuttle back to the airport was very efficient.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

The Inn at Swarthmore
The Inn at Swarthmore
#1 of 1 in Swarthmore
Wyndham Garden Philadelphia Airport
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport

Been to Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport

Address: 650 Baltimore Pike, Springfield - Delaware County, PA 19064-3030
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Springfield - Delaware County
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Springfield - Delaware County
Price Range: $90 - $118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Springfield Hotel Springfield - Delaware County