“spring rolls are awesome”
Review of Pho Street

Pho Street
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: At Pho Street, we are determined to bringing you delicious and authentic Vietnamese cuisine. We use the freshest ingredients, carefully selected for their unique flavors that complement our aromatic dishes. Our extensive menu features classic favorites including Pho (flat rice noodles), Bun (vermicelli), and Com (broken rice) as well as Mi (egg noodle). Visit us and awaken your taste buds.
Reviewed December 17, 2015

Spring rolls are the best!!! I have tried several dishes and was not disappointed. Staff are very nice and accommodating..

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed October 27, 2015

I have enjoyed great Pho from Vietnam to Indonesia, to Philadelphia and New York. I love Pho 75 in South Philly on Washington Ave. But, when I'm closer to my home in Swarthmore, I head down to Pho Street. Rich broth, generous servings of meat, and perfect to warm your soul no matter what the weather is outside or what you mood is inside. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed....and try the summer rolls...perfect accompaniment.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Ok, the thought of a delicious bowl of Chicken Pho makes my mouth water. The steaming bowl of broth gives off a delicate scent to which you add the plateful of accompanying fresh bean sprouts and herbal greens. Plentiful chunks of chicken and rice vermicelli noodles provide substance. The result is a soup which is comforting and exotic at the same time. Pho Street has become a regular stop for us when we want to eat cheap but well. The service is a bit unpredictable, most of the time it's pretty efficient. The decor is ho-hum, basically like a diner- but you're not really going there for the ambience. It's about the food.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Great pho noodle soup with beef. Great taste...large portion. Spring roll...shrimp and pork were excellent. And the peanut sauce was the BEST! Service very friendly, excellent. Clean restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank TheOriginalBubba
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is right on Baltimore Pike. Great location and ample parking. The food is great and staff is awesome. I've had quite a few dishes. All have satisfied my hunger. Plenty of seating if eating for by yourself or a party of 10.

Date of visit: August 2015