“Fantastic Facility in Delaware County PA”

Springfield Country Club
Description: Springfield Country Club is a premier wedding and event destination venue. We pride ourselves on providing impeccable service and attention to detail, customized packages tailored to your needs, innovative menus, and an award-winning venue featuring elegant ballrooms and first-class onsite amenities including hotel, spa, restaurant, bar and public golf course. Our beautiful venue provides an enchanting atmosphere for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and is a top event location for hosting cultural weddings. We welcome you to contact us to schedule a tour and find out more about all that we have to offer!
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

The Philadelphia Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers held their Spring Professional Development Seminar on 26 April 2018. The accommodations and facilities were first rate. The large room held everyone comfortably and the catering was great as well. The only downside were the directions to get there. It located near the major arteries but adjoining a hotel. While there was no time to enjoy the amenities, it appears to be a wonderful place to host events. Thank you.

Charlie R, Manager at Springfield Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful time! We hope to host the Philadelphia Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Was here today with my family for Easter brunch. Food was barely warm and not hot,had no taste. I tried several items including mac and cheese and potatoes that were both flavorless,over done green beans, and then i deceided to have an omlette made being the eggs they had out were cold. The ingredients were not fresh,no spinach(that is what most people like) and they had a guy working that did not know how to cook. The french toast looked awful,etc The thing that really got me going was when we ordered drinks most of us ordered iced tea. It arrived in small glasses,no ice,no straws,and was warm, Really people??? You should be embarassed serving drinks like that. Warm,no ice,wrong glass,a lemon would have been nice. We asked for straws and after 20 more minutes they brought us coffee stir. Sodas were served the same way. What a disgrace. I went home and made my own omlette. Will not go here ever again. Poor management!! Save your money!!

1  Thank shadylady21
Charlie R, Manager at Springfield Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with us and have shared your review with our chef and front of house management team. If you would like a member of management to get in touch with you directly, please send us a direct message with your preferred method of contact.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

My once a year trip to meet a lifelong friend at this location is always something I've looked forward to - especially yesterday when I did an hour and half tour of Sproul Road and side roads trying desperately to find a Christmas Tree place to purchase grave wreath and Citizens Bank - where 2 listed locations no longer exist. So, my good plan of having ice tea quickly went to martini! The martini was great - of course its Hendricks so what could go wrong! My friend and I also had our usual - Caesar Salad with grilled chicken. The first thing I noticed was how unappealing the presentation was. It was a very small salad in what I use as soup bowls. The chicken was partially sliced into strips. The chicken was very dry! For the price it was most disappointing and the chicken was dry and overdone. Although we will be there next year (God Willing) I will try to not make the mistake of ordering this again! I think they need to reconsider their presentation as well as the salad portion size!

Charlie R, Manager at Springfield Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

We apologize for your negative experience and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We have shared this with our Kitchen and Tavola Management teams for their immediate follow up in order to provide you with better service in the future. Again, we apologize for your inconvenience and poor service and we hope that we have an opportunity to provide you with a very positive dining experience in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Thank you to our servers for handling our group of about 20 family with friendliness and efficiency. All of us enjoyed the delicious food. We appreciated the concern shown by the staff as we were together for our mother's funeral.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

You will always be happy with the service, food, and facility! The staff takes pride in what they do. I have never had a bad experience at the Springfield Country Club!