Stayed here with a group of 10 other friends for two nights and used as a base for walking a section of the South West coast path. Excellent value for money with no hidden or expected frills. Good clean comfortable rooms albeit some of the en suites are rather small and awkward to use. Nice varied menu with something to suit all and within a reasonable budget. Staff were very polite and helpful. Location is great for anyone who enjoys walking in this lovely part of the country. The hotel is also the local pub but don't be put off, it's an added bonus as once you have parked the car, then everything is at hand. There is also a local Mill for cream teas which I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms Otterton. Located in the beautiful village of Otterton Devon. A stones throw from the river otter is our 18th century 15 bedroom Country Hotel. With our stylish interior throughout, comfortable clean light accommodation, locally sourced quality food, friendly service and real ales this is defiantly a place not to be missed. We look forward to meeting you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Kings Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Otterton
- The Kings Arms Otterton, Devon