“Delicious Restaurant, Tasteful interior.”
Review of Green Ecolodge

Green Ecolodge
Ubud Bali
“Delicious Restaurant, Tasteful interior.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had a marvelous time in this well designed Hotel, and a DELICIOUS dinner at the unique, lovely Restaurant. The well decorated rooms inside and the classy restaurant come at a considerable cost, but it was well worth the price, we enjoyed every minute. In particular we liked the well balanced design of tasteful interior, and the nature around the Hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank UbudYogi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Nice, France
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and it was a very nice experience. The location is very peaceful in the middle of nature.The room is awesome and very original. In the evening we had a lovely dinner and fantastic service. We will surely visit this place again!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alina s
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I've come to the Colmiane because a friend of mine advises me to go there for peaceful time in nature.
Well, I wasn't disappointed: the nature around the hotel is amazing.

About the hotel, I was a little bit suspicious after what I read on TripAdvisor, but honestly this is a very charming place, the room are nice (well decorated with natural element). I had the chance to speak to the owner that speak very good English (which is definitely good point for french people !).
The restaurant is good, nothing amazing but still good for the quality/price rate.

I choose to put 4 stars on 5, because the place isn't perfect obviously but it's still an amazing peaceful moment to spent in the nature with warm and welcoming people.

I will definitely go back one day!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Mathew L
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I traveled with my girlfriend there this autumn, on our way to Cannes. The area is very beautiful, quiet and a very good spot to relax while on the road. I also like how the interior was designed, as it fits well with the location and the surroundings. It's a good place to have an evening walk. We arrived late in the evening, but we were welcomed nicely, we even had the pleasant surprise of tasting a free glass of wine. We were showed to our room, which was perfect for us. Unfortunately, we were tired and we already ate before we got there, so there is little I can say about the service, but we were satisfied. In the morning we had breakfast and went on our way, but I would like to go back to visit the place in the winter.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Matei B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Valdeblore
Hotel Valdeblore
Auberges des Mures
Auberges des Mures
#1 of 7 in Valdeblore
Les Chalets Fleurs de France

Been to Green Ecolodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Green Ecolodge

Property: Green Ecolodge
Address: Route de Telesiege | Colmiane, 06420 Valdeblore, France
Location: France > Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur > Alpes Maritimes > Valdeblore
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #3 of 6 Specialty Lodging in Valdeblore
Hotel Class:4 star — Green Ecolodge 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Green Ecolodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.