“Excellent Choice”
Review of Neshuma

Neshuma
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in San Pedro
Reviewed May 9, 2015 via mobile

I came here on my own and felt really comfortable, the waitress translated and discussed the menu with me, I ordered one of the burgers, it was served with chunky potato chips and a gorgeous organic salad with in house passion fruit dressing, it came quickly and looked and tasted delicious. I also had an organic Chilean Malbec which was lovely (served cold?) will definitely be back and would recommend for anyone not just vegetarians, I am not a vege and was blown away by the choices.

Reviewed May 4, 2015

Great veggie food in San Pedro! The menu is huge with plenty of options. The atmosphere is cozy and the staff was very nice.

Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

Neshuma is just delicious, 100% recommended. I went for lunch with a friend and we ask the plate of the day. O ate rice with salad and lentils soup, the plate included a limonade. At the end we asked for a chocolate vegan cake and it was really really good .

Reviewed April 16, 2015

Im really looking forward to come back to this restaurant. The service was excellent. And the food just amazing! I had a vegetarian sopa acteca and very nice jasmine tea. The portions are huge and its not even very expensive. I really recommend you to go here if you are bored of tacos, raviolis, burgers and are looking for some different tastes ;)

Reviewed April 15, 2015

I've eaten here several times! It's one of my favorite places conveniently located near my work and near the university. It has some of the most amazing vegetarian/vegan burgers I've had, amazing caribbean/vegetarian dishes, really good hummus, just amazing food in general. I haven't had one bad meal here! Everyday, they have 2-4 lunch specials for under $7 that include a salad, and entree, and a fresh fruit juice. The atmosphere is nice and welcoming, the staff is really nice, the owner is really cool, they have a frequent customer card, and they do delivery! They also have some draft beer and nice wine. They're open until late most days as well... I've gone in at around 10:30 and still get service! It's a must visit!